Scotland at the Euros

I read it’s about 200,000 according toour news. We can only hope Germany start slow, then get slower. The other two games are where it really matters and neither will be easy. Never is with us.
I was at Edinburgh airport yesterday morning coming back from the cricket in Barbados (far better than international football…) but the entire airport was swarming with blokes in kilts off to the Euros. There were at least 50 boarding a plane to Paris. I get the “fly close and then do the last bit by train/bus etc to save money” - but Paris?? It is like getting a lift from Manchester to Wembley off a mate and getting out of the car at Stoke and saying “I will walk the rest of the way, cheers”

Not all want us to do well. Fucking wankers. Flag shagging wankers.

Attachments

• 16f5756a-cac8-4fc3-92a1-d643efe45eda.jpeg
    16f5756a-cac8-4fc3-92a1-d643efe45eda.jpeg
    193.9 KB · Views: 67
First of all, I would like to thank Jesus for helping us qualify. He really turned up.

Well, as we approach the tourney starting, I am really looking forward to it, especially after being bored shitless by an England performance that finally got me off the glue. Gave me hope.

We go there with no expectations at all. And many many thousands are leaving our wee place to drink German beer and get very, very drunk.

I think we have a slight chance of getting out the group and I know I can count on you all to get right behind our lads

How do you think we will do? And have you any words of advice for us?
I don’t think it matters as the pressure will be off your team to a certain extent. An estimated 200,000 Scot’s will be out there having the best summer watching their national team in a mayor European finals in Germany.
Different for England, an estimated 500,000 England fans will be there, it’s going to be an amazing atmosphere. I’m leaving this morning for 2 weeks. I think people are expecting a lot more this year after coming so close but the squad is less experienced. Either way the summer will be a good one.

Don't worry you'll be back in time to put the bins out
I wish I could come back at that, but, you need to accept that’s more than likely. Although, I refuse to accept that today as my rational mind is locked in a tin and Tonto Pilot is in charge. He’s a fucking right laugh, he thinks we will win 2.1.

Vot Eez your name …

Don’t tell em Pike…!! -

I fear Scotland may get a serious Shellacking tomorrow night but I hope they do well and get something from the game..
Ver are your paperz?

It’s the journey. We felt we had won the fucking thing by just getting there. Tonight will be great, the world will be watching and all expecting a German triumph, but rooting for us. I’m going to enjoy it, if all our players turn up, we will be proud. You can ask for no more, in any aspect of life. Give your all and you can look in the mirror and like what you see.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.