Scotland at the Euros

Football is a funny old game

The Rags won the FA cup so you never know
Iwas just thinking on reading the post above this one that the Rag defence was as shite as they come, and yet they manage a European spot next season! All depends if the Scots can do what the Rags did - shit defending and get away with it.

Lucky they expanded the tournament so any diddy country could make it. Scotland and the other home nations shouldn’t be allowed to enter as separate countries, GB or nothing. And as for the tartan army, bunch of middle aged men more interested in strippers and whores than the actual fitba.

I just wish the moronic minority of England supporters would act like all the Scott’s instead of animals … !
I wish you well tonight mate and I genuinely hope you batter the cunts :-)
Indeed they were always immaculately behaved...apart from the odd time Sir Denis popped round for dinner...
1718368798283.png

What have the Scottish/Irish have against the Scottish to make them claim to be Irish?
It’s like you going to live in Spain, no matter how long you live there you’re still English. They don’t dislike anybody, if their mother and father are Irish, just like yours kids would, take the nationality as theirs, whether they have ever been to Ireland in their puff. If they have parents who aren’t Irish born, but come from Irish stock, you don’t have that connection, so your Scottish, who like to see the Irish do well.

That’s for the vast majority. Nutters exist, but, where don’t they?

It’s like you going to live in Spain, no matter how long you live there you’re still English. They don’t dislike anybody, if their mother and father are Irish, just like yours kids would, take the nationality as theirs, whether they have ever been to Ireland in their puff. If they have parents who aren’t Irish born, but come from Irish stock, you don’t have that connection, so your Scottish, who like to see the Irish do well.

That’s for the vast majority. Nutters exist, but, where don’t they?
Growing up one of my best mates a blue always had a dig at Rags as we all did about us being Manc and them not

When it came to the Euros/WC he was Irish!!!!!

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.