Scotland at the Euros

Scotland are based here.

Attachments

• IMG_3328.jpeg
    IMG_3328.jpeg
    415.8 KB · Views: 50
Yo, @Magicpole
You never told me wether I'd been accepted as a jock.
20 minutes before kick don't make me support them, I accept Uwe's dad was a good lad so was Trautman, but come on, Angela fuckin Merkel.

Mentioned a couple of pages ago. There isn't going to be a shock result tonight although it is only going to be a two goal defeat for Scotland.

Ffs talk about polishing turds, from having no chance ITV panel now on full throttle propaganda. MacTomolie or whatever he’s called is now world class go to match winner aswell as Stella midfielder for both country and of course the Rags. Here’s me thinking every Rag I know Fukin hates him and reckon he’s the worse of all their useless squad, but like Manoooo against Iceland they came out with some crap about him scoring vital goals in big games for the rags …. Quick google search and it’s 3 prem goals this season ffs I’d love to have asked the daft twat who said it could he tell me which games Manooo had made these critical goals lol and pmfsl

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.