Scotland at the Euros

Abysmal performance with no obvious gameplan whatsoever.

That being said, the lack of any quality attacking player is frighteningly obvious. Not one player who would put some fear into even slightly above mediocre opposition.

Some average - decent players in the midfield ranks but nothing like the quality of the top 7 or 8 teams in the tournament.

Said before the tournament started that we could feesibly go three games without scoring a goal, I've been proved wrong courtesy of an OG but imo it's that or sneaking a header from a set piece we're totally reliant on.

The team peaked at qualification, players need refreshed but there's nobody bursting through the ranks who look like they could do just that.

Depressing stuff, but in fairness they've done well just to get there with the options available.

Yo, @Magicpole
You never told me wether I'd been accepted as a jock.
20 minutes before kick don't make me support them, I accept Uwe's dad was a good lad so was Trautman, but come on, Angela fuckin Merkel.
No Misty, you can breathe easy, it’s too much of a strain. You just keep doing you, I will carry my birthright, I am accustomed to our football team being pish. I’m sitting out in the sun right now, it’s beautiful, the hills, the trees, birdsong and great coffee. It does have its compensations.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.