Scotland at the Euros

Fucked it already.

Played well all things considered, but luck went their way and not ours. Felt a draw would have been a fair outcome but a fantastic performance by their keeper kept them in it whilst ours was away for a hot dog lol.

Looking forward to Friday, even if I think England have never looked so good. As much as it pains me to say!

I wasnt bothered about Scotland until I watched most of the game yesterday.

It was more I was pissed off with the appalling commentary and pundits.

Things like this is the best Scottish team ever, or blaming the player for taking on the shot which lead to the second goal. The keeper who was ridiculous so far of his line wasnt blamed lol.

The bbc coverage was so biased towards Scotland, I don't think the English courage is that biased.

They said Robertson had created 5 chances but only should one ! The other was over hit to no one and the third was blocked.

The commentators love for Robertson made me feel sick. I dont know why they didnt just get a room with him for a 3 some !
You obviously weren't around in the old days of the home internationals when the commentators would wank themselves silly about the Scots at Wembley, not taking Into account the damage they did to the area or England fans they met during the weekend - I knew plenty of people who were on the end of their 'high jinx'.

Well Scotland you would have watched Wales step up. Time you did. Just don't embarrass us.

Well Scotland you would have watched Wales step up. Time you did. Just don't embarrass us.
You like playing the underdog but it doesnt work with me. We have lost to the best, Iceland, both Irelands and some Scandinavian lot more famous for eating fish. Fuck me we even lost to Idahos mob. We will probably play like a rabbit it headlights at Bannockburn (is that the one we lost ?)

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.