Scotland v England - Tue 12th Sept, 19:45 | Friendly

Match Result Prediction

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Right I’m gonna say it
I actually felt sorry for maguire
The poor fuckers a broken man
The way the Scot’s were taking the piss with his every touch was bad enough but the face on him when he tucked that in he was almost crying.
On second thoughts nah fuck him.

You’ve thrown that at me from the start. So don’t see what you’re taking back.

I truly believe England under Southgate have been superb for many years. That’s my opinion. Sorry if it’s so outrageous.
I think what pisses most of with him on here is obsession with Maguire and that his midfield selection could be more adventurous. There's also sitting back on the lead instead of going for the kill in big game's.

He’s public enemy number one to a lot on here because he didn’t sign for us , some of the comments on here are on a par with the shit spouted by our raggy neighbours about our players .
I've said he's shown some serious talent but he has an ego that will be fed at Madrid over his abilities.

Pep would have instilled a team ethic and humility in him. None of which were present today in his celebrations.

Now you are just trying to confuse everyone!

It’s really simple when you support and actually want England to win.

You take out all the club tribal bollox , sit back, enjoy watching our young lads (usually) win comfortably. I’ve felt this way for a long time under Southgate.

Last edited:
He’s public enemy number one to a lot on here because he didn’t sign for us , some of the comments on here are on a par with the shit spouted by our raggy neighbours about our players .
Take a look at my posts in his transfer thread when we were being linked with him, well before he turned us down. Going back to last season when we played them home and away I’ve been saying this lad is overhyped and only does it against shit midfields at the moment.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.