Scotland v England - Tue 12th Sept, 19:45 | Friendly

Match Result Prediction

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Right I’m gonna say it
I actually felt sorry for maguire
The poor fuckers a broken man
The way the Scot’s were taking the piss with his every touch was bad enough but the face on him when he tucked that in he was almost crying.
On second thoughts nah fuck him.
Agree with everything except your last sentence. I've gone soft. Really feel for him.

This current batch of England players should be winning trophies. You’ve got the likes of Eze on the fringes, someone who I really rate. So much potential, it just needs a manager who has the balls to let the shackles off.
If England get to the Euro finals and play a surprise nation in the final like Georgia. He'd still play 2 defensive midfielders and lose on penalties rather than let Bellingham and Foden go balls out and win 7-0.

It really easy all simple when you support and actually want England to win.

You take out all the club tribal bollox , sit back, enjoy watching our young lads (usually) win comfortably. I’ve felt this way for a long time under Southgate.
See my post in the England thread (I thought it a better place for a serious discussion).

I am sad that the FA have lowered expectations so far that many feel England under Southgate have been “superb”.

Right I’m gonna say it
The way the Scot’s were taking the piss with his every touch was bad enough but the face on him when he tucked that in he was almost crying.

I liked Dion Cuntlin saying "it just had to be him", implying it's bad luck.

It's had to be him because he's absolutely shite and a liability. It's not a string of bad luck. The general opinion on him being a liability hasn't come from nowhere. So yeah, it had to be him because its already half expected.

I think what pisses most of with him on here is obsession with Maguire and that his midfield selection could be more adventurous. There's also sitting back on the lead instead of going for the kill in big game's.

Fair points.

Maguire (usually) is mr reliable for England, nothing special I agree, but he does offer plenty of experience and let’s not forget off the pitch experience- there’s a reason Kane gave his captains band when he got subbed.

Midfield selection, yeh maybe - aside the outrage over Henderson I don’t see what more fans want, Rice and Bellingham is stuff of dreams!

Sitting back in big games is not always down to the manager, that’s the nature of football. Opposition sides need to go for the kill and team protecting lead sits back. Happens is most games between two close top sides.

Right I’m gonna say it
You can add cruelty to the list of attributes the England manager has. He just has to stop selecting Maguire.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.