Scotland v England - Tue 12th Sept, 19:45 | Friendly

Match Result Prediction

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Even as a city fan I think the level of hate maguire is getting is ridiculous. He’s a decent player who’s been ruined by United.

His confidence/ mental health can’t be great right now. He probably shouldn’t be in the squad, but doesn’t deserve the abuse

Agreed.

Jokes aside he seems like an alright normal bloke. The vitriol towards him is going a bit far.

The scum have ruined his career just like they have countless other mopes who were daft enough to sign for them.

Absolutely, Man City and PL in general is more exciting than England and international football.

That’s where some should try and be a bit more rational , England will never have a manager that gets them to where Man City are how they play.

PL and international football are just two different games altogether.
It’s not a case of playing like City. You are correct, club football is different from international football. The issue is that (in my opinion) England have the best international squad in the world and probably have done since the Russia World Cup. Yet we see Southgate waste it. If Mancini was in charge of England at the Euros Final v Italy we’d have been European Champions. If Southgate went, the FA would appoint another yes man like a Steve Cooper or Eddie Howe. If only there was a Terry Venables or a Bobby Robson that the FA dare appoint we’d have some exciting times to look forward to.

It’s not a case of playing like City. You are correct, club football is different from international football. The issue is that (in my opinion) England have the best international squad in the world and probably have done since the Russia World Cup. Yet we see Southgate waste it. If Mancini was in charge of England at the Euros Final v Italy we’d have been European Champions. If Southgate went, the FA would appoint another yes man like a Steve Cooper or Eddie Howe. If only there was a Terry Venables or a Bobby Robson that the FA dare appoint we’d have some exciting times to look forward to.
We’ve missed that boat. Spain and France have better midfields than us now and so they’ll beat us more often than not,

You have perfectly summed up why I don't bother with the England football team. Squad picked on click baits and who they play for rather than who is in form. No thanks, as soon as England are on I change channel

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.