Scotland

Sorry to 'scotch' your nomenclature, but what about 'pie' and 'broth' ? ;-)
corrected just for you:

Bells= A blend of whiskies.
Scotch = a drink/pie/broth
Scottish/Scots = citizens of Scotland.

That was for those that don’t know mate. Not your good self clearly.

There's a fair amount of media noise this morning over the perils of ultra-processed foods, but given the culinary confessions on here, UPFs appear comparatively healthy.

Just been Duror for a week. The Highlands etc are as beautiful a place as you could imagine. Spectacular views, so much to see and do, people are cool. Retirement home for me for sure.
So many people I've spoken to over the years say the same thing,all blown away by the natural beauty of the Highlands.

I've still to make it there myself( a beer soaked 2 day trip to see oasis at Loch lomand doesn't count) and I still dream about seeing The Golden Eagle and The Scottish Wildcat ,two boyhood dreams yet to be realised.

Also visited Glasgow when City played in The champions league and absolutely loved the place, a real vibe and the people and place full of character.

Did Edinburgh on a stag do years back but not in the same league as Glasgow,imo.

So many people I've spoken to over the years say the same thing,all blown away by the natural beauty of the Highlands.

I've still to make it there myself( a beer soaked 2 day trip to see oasis at Loch lomand doesn't count) and I still dream about seeing The Golden Eagle and The Scottish Wildcat ,two boyhood dreams yet to be realised.

Also visited Glasgow when City played in The champions league and absolutely loved the place, a real vibe and the people and place full of character.

Did Edinburgh on a stag do years back but not in the same league as Glasgow,imo.
I've drove though glasgow many times, never stopped. I've enjoyed edinburgh the few times i've been though.

As a side note, there was a golden eagle flying in the vicinity of our cottage for the entire week we were there. Incredible stuff.

Places like glen coe, castle stalker and eilean donan are just on another level for beauty - get yourself up there!

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.