Scott Parker

sorry not for me.

Quality player Scott Parker... but have you actually watched some of the quality possessed in these kids coming through?
Wow.

I'd rather see the likes of Denis Suarez given a couple of games than a overpaid ('cos he would demand a lot) Scott Parker.

I don`t think we need him ! We don`t need to play with 3 CM every game.

I like our formation in the last 30 minutes against Swansa when we played with only Yaya and Barry as a CM, alongside Silva, AJ , Aguero & Dzeko.

If we have 2 of the four injured ( Barry-Milner-Yaya-NDJ) !
We can use Zabaleta there, or let our youngsters try themselves in the first team !
OR we can play more attacking football with one CM and 3 Attacking midfielders ( Silva-AJ-Nasri-Balotelli) + 2 strikers ( Tevez- Aguero-Dzeko )

Rammyblues said:
Did Mancini really mention the CM/DM role? What did he say?

Effectively only got 4 players for 3 positions. Yaya/Milner/Barry/NDJ

If Barry or Milner had got injured today or were suspended with NDJ out who the fuck can play there and I am not talking (Kompany, Zab or Savic as makeweights)

Just think he serves that purpose, Barry whatever posters feel about him nearly played every match last season, with CL he needs to be rotated along with Milner and I think SP could do that job. He too has a class shot on him as well and scored some great goals in a relegation dogfight for Wham, couple of years at our club until the likes of Razak can come through might not be a bad thing.

Big fat THIS.

People saying no to Parker is almost as funny as some comparing him to signing Bridge

He is a model professional who gives 100% every game

That..and he's actually a pretty decent footballer with a good brain

If we could get him cheap he would be a great addition to the SQUAD

IanBishopsHaircut said:
People saying no to Parker is almost as funny as some comparing him to signing Bridge

Totally agree. He was superb for West Ham, would like to see him in a better team. For a fair price obviusly.

IanBishopsHaircut said:

We wont get him cheap though - WH will want a decent wedge and he aint cheap and pretty feckin old with no resale

I guess you need to define what is a midfield player - AJ - SWP are both considered midfield players as is Silva - Nasri and Cerci will be enough and even then would like ot bring in a couple of the younger players and give them a crack - Parker will want to play not be a fall back

I can see this being a player exchange deal,perhaps Bridge on loan again.

Definitely a player who would improve the squad.

I've no idea if the link to Parker is accurate but we are sounding a bit spoilt brattish in this thread aren't we lads?

FantasyIreland said:
I can see this being a player exchange deal,perhaps Bridge on loan again.

Definitely a player who would improve the squad.

even a fuckying mulumbu would improve the strengh in depth of our midfielder

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.