Scott Parker

FantasyIreland said:
I can see this being a player exchange deal,perhaps Bridge on loan again.

Definitely a player who would improve the squad.

a loan swap then, Parker to us for the season, then he can return to West Ham for Premier League football again when they (hopefully) get promoted again.

IF he came, he wouldn't start more than 10-15 games I would say, and not such a bad player to bring on to protect a lead I suppose.

FantasyIreland said:

I think it might just be a straight loan by us

West Ham can't afford his wages whilst in the Championship..so we take them on for the season and we give him back when the hammers come back up

Bilboblue said:
FantasyIreland said:

a loan swap then, Parker to us for the season, then he can return to West Ham for Premier League football again when they (hopefully) get promoted again.

IF he came, he wouldn't start more than 10-15 games I would say, and not such a bad player to bring on to protect a lead I suppose.

Yep,a win win situation - Parkers stock remains and wages off their books.

Bilboblue said:
FantasyIreland said:

He had that part time payer shit at Chelski - yes it may happen but only if Parker has no other optons on the table and i cant believe that he wont

dctid said:
Bilboblue said:
FantasyIreland said:

He had that part time payer shit at Chelski - yes it may happen but only if Parker has no other optons on the table and i cant believe that he wont

As I can't believe United, Chelsea or Arsenal (tho they should sign him) will be in for him, surely you can see he would find us an attractive prposition?

Thinking about it, he would probably start more, depending how far we got in domestic cup competitions.

QPR are apparently in for him, but would he want to (potentially) get relegated twice in succession?

Spuds? Won't pay £8m for him at his age.
Stoke? Can't see him going there.
Fulham? Possibly, Europa League football, and established in the PL.

Who else do you think are in for him?

mcfc-mark said:
Wouldn't exactly hurt to have him in the squad would it?

depends if he hasa chance of playing 60K plus a week for a standby is a bit OTT also if Nasri comes then only 2 of Milner - DJ - Barry - Yaya is likely to play add to that Cerci then no it wont do anyharm but it aint money well spent - lets give a couple of the younger lads opportunities

We wouldn't take Eto'o, a world class player the same age as Parker, because of his age/resale value. Why would we take a mid-table footballer of the same age at an inflated English premium price of 8m? I don't see it happening and hope I'm right. Rather let one of the kids like Razak grow with some game time.

LoveCity said:
We wouldn't take Eto'o, a world class player the same age as Parker, because of his age/resale value. Why would we take a mid-table footballer of the same age at an inflated English premium price of 8m? I don't see it happening and hope I'm right. Rather let one of the kids like Razak grow with some game time.

This.

LoveCity said:

LOAN.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.