Scott Parker

I cantbelieve he'd leave London when their are plenty of offers there.

Bilboblue said:
LoveCity said:
We wouldn't take Eto'o, a world class player the same age as Parker, because of his age/resale value. Why would we take a mid-table footballer of the same age at an inflated English premium price of 8m? I don't see it happening and hope I'm right. Rather let one of the kids like Razak grow with some game time.

LOAN.

but what would be the point?

If Nasri comes that would be Barry moving down the pecking order and if SWP / Weiss goes that likely to be Cerci in we have a couple of younger lads as well as players like Zab who equally do a quality job.

PArker is a decent player no doubt but 60K plus a week for a stop gap is bonkers

save a bit of dosn for the Jan window we can see then if we need to tweak things

No way they would loan him they want 8 million.

He's too old and no where near as good as the players we already have. Massive backwards step signing. No thanks.

alera said:
No way they would loan him they want 8 million.

He's too old and no where near as good as the players we already have. Massive backwards step signing. No thanks.

Is this a comment from another one of our teenage bloggers? Parker is 30.... how is that too old?

Hes an honest, experienced player who gives you everything, and at the moment we need these players in the squad. On top of that, the lad can play as well.

10 goals from Midfield last season in a struggling side.

Sign him up for me

Why do people keep harking back to these really really shit Mark Hughes like signings ?

He was the main man at west ham who were relegated by the way. He has never been anything more than a mid table player. We have 4 players I would play before him in our side. Couldn't imagine a worse signing.

There is no way Mancini will risk having to use the kids this season, he knows we have to improve on last year and that mean another trophy and winning the league. He wants experiance in who he can rely on. If that means playing parker in games against the lesser clubs and in the cups to give the big boys a rest and we get him on a season loan (Which Wham have said they will allow and I think prefer as they get him back next year) then it is a win win.

So for me if it's a loan sign him up (however if it is 8 mil do not touch with a 10ft pole).

We play with 3 midfielders, yet only have 4 on our books. Parker would be a great addition to the squad.

alera said:
Why do people keep harking back to these really really shit Mark Hughes like signings ?

He was the main man at west ham who were relegated by the way. He has never been anything more than a mid table player. We have 4 players I would play before him in our side. Couldn't imagine a worse signing.

Parker is a great player; his only negative is his age, but to say he has never been anything more than a mid table player is garbage; god you are a negative git

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.