Scott Sinclair (continued)

Status
Not open for further replies.
LoveCity said:
The BBC and Sky said it'll be announced on Tuesday, don't know why it couldn't be today.

Bank holiday probably with no one sat in an office at the FA to process the relevant paperwork.

LoveCity said:
The BBC and Sky said it'll be announced on Tuesday, don't know why it couldn't be today.
Marwood working on his stall in the Monday market.

Bag of Apples £1 apparently

OB1 said:
Vincent said:
People keep saying he has pace ?

Iv'e not seen one example of this.

Can anyone point me in the direction of this pace via video ?

More than one instance would be nice, as Samaras looks quick on one video.

Can't point to video but I recall a moment for Team GB, before he was linked to us, that had me thinking: he's quick.

So let me get this right, you thought : He's quick, he's fast and he's got pace?

Sigh said:
MCFC BOB said:
Колобок said:
have we signed him yet ffs? you keep referring to him as a done deal, yet i don't see anything on the OS.
It's as good as done.

Expect something tomorrow.

Is this a Michael "The Keg" Johnson tomorrow, or a regular tomorrow?

Regular tomorrow barring any hitches with his medical.

Vincent said:

[youtube]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=d9WsYSTJfFk[/youtube]
A few instances in there!

He is not Walcott fast but he also is not a headless chicken and has end product in terms of goals or assists. I would rather Sinclair then any of the other English wingers right now.

CTID101 said:
Vincent said:

[youtube]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=d9WsYSTJfFk[/youtube]
A few instances in there!

He is not Walcott fast but he also is not a headless chicken and has end product in terms of goals or assists. I would rather Sinclair then any of the other English wingers right now.

I would rather us sign Walcott or Oxlade-Chamberlin

Walcott would want over £100k/week and a constant first team spot, Oxlade-Chamberlain would also probably want more guaranteed football than we could offer him and I doubt Arsenal will be keen to sell for anything reasonable. Sinclair is a good investment, I do think we could have gotten better abroad at a similar price like Jefferson Farfan (was available on a free until recently) but we need to consider the homegrown quota and Sinclair counts.

Can't believe VVK has the audacity to post on this thread when he was shouting people down about how Sinclair was a smokescreen.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.