Scott Sinclair (continued)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Millsy the mosher..Neville's bum chum....etc...VVK's had loads of different monikers on here...

Cobwebcat said:
Seosa said:
Vincent said:
Sesoa, you must have me mistaken with somebody else my friend. Smoke screens lol. Please
Quote me on where I said Sinclair was a 'smokescreen'.

Luckily for you cockwomble, the Mods have broken the threads down. How many blowjobs have you given to prevent a banning? My life's quiet at the moment but you must be seriously empty to do all this.

Yep he definitely said that and he knows it....it was in a post criticising Tolmie's info. If ever there was any doubt you just busted him.

Exactly, he was one of the main perpetrators in TH's departure and then became THE WUM of the forum.

Vincent said:
Seosa said:
Vincent said:
Sesoa, you must have me mistaken with somebody else my friend. Smoke screens lol. Please

Luckily for you cockwomble, the Mods have broken the threads down. How many blowjobs have you given to prevent a banning? My life's quiet at the moment but you must be seriously empty to do all this.
No proof, no argument.

Big Mals gone and you login. Thank fuck you're back in school next week.

Seosa said:
Cobwebcat said:
Seosa said:

Yep he definitely said that and he knows it....it was in a post criticising Tolmie's info. If ever there was any doubt you just busted him.

Exactly, he was one of the main perpetrators in TH's departure and then became THE WUM of the forum.

I think the only reason he isn't banned is he just comes back under a different name.

Ah well it'll all be forgotten when there's some real news to talk about.

Vincent said:
Seosa said:
Vincent said:

No proof, no argument.
The date was August 7th, the topic; Scott Sinclair..

Vincent said:
I told everybody hours ago, we aren't seriously interested.

Purely a bluff to speed up signing Agger.

Everything V,V,K has said so far, the opposite has pretty much happened. He's like the Pele of WUMs.

Seosa said:
Cobwebcat said:
Seosa said:

Spoke to Tolm earlier mate-He is fine.

pudge said:
Vincent said:
Seosa said:
No proof, no argument.

Vincent said:

Bluff & Smokescreen ?

Two totally different things sir.

Vincent said:
pudge said:
Vincent said:
No proof, no argument.

Vincent said:

Bluff & Smokescreen ?

Two totally different things sir.
You're clutching at straws now VVK, your pretend ITK persona has backfired.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.