Scott Sinclair (continued)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Vincent said:
pudge said:
Vincent said:
No proof, no argument.
The date was August 7th, the topic; Scott Sinclair..

Vincent said:
I told everybody hours ago, we aren't seriously interested.

Purely a bluff to speed up signing Agger.
Bluff & Smokescreen ?

Two totally different things sir.

Explain exactly how you meant bluff then, in the sense you posted?

As and when it happens then I welcome this signing. AJ had obviously tested Mancini's patience to the limit and let's be honest he's not progressed in the way we all hoped.

Sinclair seems raw, keen and up for the challenge. Plus seeing some genuine pace in City's attack would be nice again.

Let's get behind the lad.

Blue Streak said:
As and when it happens then I welcome this signing. AJ had obviously tested Mancini's patience to the limit and let's be honest he's not progressed in the way we all hoped.

Sinclair seems raw, keen and up for the challenge. Plus seeing some genuine pace in City's attack would be nice again.

Let's get behind the lad.

^ ^ ^ ^ ^ ^ ^
Lunacy!!!!! Only joking mate, I agree with those sentiments, I'm just practising an incensed reaction which seems very common on this board.

de niro said:
TomKirk said:
This lad is class. Give him some game time, he'll put Nasri out of the team no problem.

cue the carlton gif.

Ive only got this one

8820622_turk.gif

TomKirk said:
This lad is class. Give him some game time, he'll put Nasri out of the team no problem.

?

sounds like you want this to happen? nasri will be a key player for us this season if he can show the form that he showed at the euro's.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.