Scott Sinclair (continued)

Status
Not open for further replies.
It HAS dragged on too long though whose fault that is is anyone's guess!

If AJ,a proven England international at premier league level goes for 10 million then 6 million for Sinclair is more than fair so their chairman can go and swivel!

summer of 69 said:
Does anyone know why Brendan Rodgers hasn't tried to get Sinclair at Anfield? He knows the player's ability and limitations well in yet hasn't tried to poach him! If he's not good enough to fit into Rodgers' plans, surely we should be worried?

PMSL - you again.

alky313 said:
moomba said:
He's also complaining about the time taken to get the deal done, leaving them little time to get a replacement.

He seems to think we have a responsibility to help them get the best deal for their club possible.

In all honesty it is in our best nature to do things professionally and quickly for the future. If we truly want a player it shouldn't be because he was a great deal at the time... But a tremendous addition for the future. Clubs should want to do business with us for the financial aspect but as well as the professional aspect.

The situation now is that if two teams bid 20m for a player and one of them is City... The selling club is likely to fuck us over for the sake of it.

We should have wrapped this deal up two weeks ago.
Total crap.<br /><br />-- Tue Aug 28, 2012 11:42 am --<br /><br />
alky313 said:
If Swansea are asking a set amount... They shouldn't have to lower their price either. We also shouldn't be forcing anyone's hand in the eleventh hour either.
I am guessing you don't have a high profile career in negotiations do you.

"How much do you want?"

"oh is that all, here you go...."

What a great way to do business.

moomba said:
He's also complaining about the time taken to get the deal done, leaving them little time to get a replacement.

He seems to think we have a responsibility to help them get the best deal for their club possible.

The article goes on to say the sale of Sinclair is not a driver for future purchases in the window for Swansea which may be the case but irrespective of whether this is the case or not he was a bit silly to make a statement to a press desperate for a headline because without one they think they can add no value to the window whatsoever and would be better off selling more papers if they said Lance Armstrong is guilty of drug cheating.

summer of 69 said:
Does anyone know why Brendan Rodgers hasn't tried to get Sinclair at Anfield? He knows the player's ability and limitations well in yet hasn't tried to poach him! If he's not good enough to fit into Rodgers' plans, surely we should be worried?

Because he can't afford him? I would think that Liverpool have (over)spent already this transfer window. Sinclair will be a City player by the transfer deadline.

Eccles Blue said:
summer of 69 said:

Because he can't afford him? I would think that Liverpool have (over)spent already this transfer window. Sinclair will be a City player by the transfer deadline.

When Rodgers took over it was widely reported there was a stipulation in his contract that wouldnt allow him to poach players from Swansea. This was obviosly nonsense as they bought Allen.

Eccles Blue said:
summer of 69 said:

A wum EB,ignore i suggest.

summer of 69 said:
Maybe Liverpool don't have funds to purchase him...maybe Rodgers needs other positions sorted....maybe Sinclare wants to come to City not Liverpool....and how do you know he hasn't tried to sign him?

I just realised its the same kid who was moaning about us signing Sinclare yesterday.....I do despair sometimes......are you a Rag?

Sky Blue said:
summer of 69 said:

PMSL - you again.
He is a WUM, probably a rag. But I actually agree with him for once

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.