Scott Sinclair (continued)

Status
Not open for further replies.
danburge82 said:
Ray78 said:
LoveCity said:
http://www.walesonline.co.uk/footballnation/swanseacityfc/swansea-city-fc/2012/08/28/91466-31713417/

Hopefully Marwood has a Plan E in mind just in case.

I wonder what Sturridge is up to?
Thinking he's better than he is and fooling many into believing it too!

True I won't be shocked if he wasn't Plan E.

I really wouldn't fuss too much over him. French, German, Spanish, Itallian leagues will all have the odd young fast forward player who we can pick up for 6 or 7 million. I'm sure we must have scouted them out. If not, there'll be a chance for one of the young 'uns to step up.

LoveCity said:
http://www.walesonline.co.uk/footballnation/swanseacityfc/swansea-city-fc/2012/08/28/91466-31713417/

Hopefully Marwood has a Plan E in mind just in case.
I think he will beed to start using the Cyrillic alphabet at this rate. Ours only goes up to Z.
He couldn't close a cupboard door, let alone a transfer deal. Time for Khaldoon to come over and sort it all out like last summer

Big Dave Watson said:
dctid said:
Maybe there is going to be no transfer dealings?

Nail on Head

If fear many many people are going to be rather upset at Saturday morning

The worrying thing is why we are shutting up shop like this - there is a clear change of policy in as much as the owners are no longer prepared to spend as they once were

WyongBlue said:
Time to walk away, Swansea's attitude in trying to squeeze more money from us just stinks................

Lets face it mate, who wouldnt hold out for more money. We made it obvious we needed to sell before buying and now that AJ is gone they will hold out until they get what they deem a fair price.

Might be the wrong way to think about it but presumably SS is being bought to replace AJ. You dont replace someone with a worse player, so Swansea must be thinking 10 for AJ and 6 for SS ???

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.