Scott Sinclair (continued)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Damanino said:
Swansea playing it very well.

Their chairman, their managers plays this together with comments on the subject.

"If City wants him why they dont act?"
"If Sinclair wont move this window I will have him back in the team."

They want 1-2m more of course and they feel they can get it easily.

They bought Michu for 2m and he scored them already 3 goals in the league.
If they get 7.5-8m instead of 5m for Sinclair they have this Michu guy simply free...

You could argue conversely that City are playing it well.

Swansea demand £8m, City refuse to pay it and walk away. It'd leave Swansea with the choice of either accepting a lower fee, or keeping an unhappy player in the last year of his contract who can talk to whoever he likes in January.

Until Friday passes it's hard to say who's negotiating better.

MCFC BOB said:
mad zab said:
MCFC BOB said:
Brian Swanson - I know, I know - has said we can't reach a deal with Swansea for Sinclair. I was quite looking forward to this transfer as well.

Why are our negotiators so terrible?

Are they?

Maybe we are prepared to pay a certain fee and won't go above that.
So why haven't we managed to haggle Swansea down or make a compromise?

I haven't a clue! Maybe we agreed a fee and they have tried to up it.

The only people that will know that is the negotiators.

What I can guess is that Swansea will have an unhappy player on their books if the transfer does collapse.

Sinclair will be one very, very unhappy little chappie if it doesn't happen, but, if you can't agree on a price, so be it - move on. They'll lose him for nothing at the end of the season.
Some things are for sure though:-
1 It's Marwood's fault, and
2 I bet we're paying Sinclair's wages anyway.

Not sure why we allowed AJ to leave before we had this deal sorted. We are now desperate for an impact sub winger and presumably Swansea realise that. Should have put Sunderland off until this was in the bag imo.

again,it can only be down to the"city price".....if it was southampton/or someone similar, in for him..it would be done and dusted for 5-6 million...IMO.

Ric said:
Damanino said:
Swansea playing it very well.

Their chairman, their managers plays this together with comments on the subject.

"If City wants him why they dont act?"
"If Sinclair wont move this window I will have him back in the team."

They want 1-2m more of course and they feel they can get it easily.

They bought Michu for 2m and he scored them already 3 goals in the league.
If they get 7.5-8m instead of 5m for Sinclair they have this Michu guy simply free...

You could argue conversely that City are playing it well.

Swansea demand £8m, City refuse to pay it and walk away. It'd leave Swansea with the choice of either accepting a lower fee, or keeping an unhappy player in the last year of his contract who can talk to whoever he likes in January.

Until Friday passes it's hard to say who's negotiating better.

Yep there is truth in this too but it is very late and we are more desperate to buy him (or someone else) than them to sell him. Especially after selling AJ. We aybe should hold back AJ's selling a little bit.

Even in January they can get a buyer maybe. Didnt we pay 7m for AJ when he had 6 months contract at M'boro?
2-3-4m could be easily paid for Sinclair in January too. And who knows he maybe plays well for them until January to get better offers in January...

We must be the only club in the world without a proper winger now, unbelievable really. We can get a good winger in three days but it's requires confidence in our negotiating team who haven't done much to instill faith this summer.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.