Scott Sinclair (continued)

Status
Not open for further replies.
DO we really want or need him?

I trust Mancini 100% and I know he is a totally different player to AJ but I just don't see him as an exciting transfer

I hate to say this but there seems to be a terrible lack of clarity of thought going on in this transfer window. Everyone knew that Sinclair was going to be a direct replacement for AJ so why leave ourselves so vulnerable by selling first. Can we now afford to play hardball over the price? I think we have gifted Swansea the initiative in the negotiations when a week ago we didn't need to buy (because we had AJ who still had years left on his contract), they had a player with less than 12 months left on his contract and they were in a weak position. Also, every time you switch targets this late in the window there is every chance it's going to be a false economy as you end up panic buying a player you never really wanted and get held to ransom as the selling club recognises you are desperate.

Carlos The Jackal said:
Bluemanc100 said:
Carlos The Jackal said:
A laughing stock!!

Give over you bake.

what the fuck is a "bake" and you really think we have covered ourselves in glory this transfer window................. me neither

A bake is a goon or a clown, which is what you are son.

get to fuck , have a wee read of some of the comments on here re frustration and this transfer window and maybe have a rethink "son" PMSL

you'd need to be at least 65 chap

I've said it before and I will say it again,if somebody would have said to me that three days before the transfer window shuts the champions and possibly the richest club in the world were struggling to bring players in,I would have laughed my cock off .
I'm hoping we still have a couple of rabbits to pull out of the hat but I'm not so sure now and if that's the case it has been one almighty fuck up,or ffp really has become reality which is very worrying.

Lancet Fluke said:
I hate to say this but there seems to be a terrible lack of clarity of thought going on in this transfer window. Everyone knew that Sinclair was going to be a direct replacement for AJ so why leave ourselves so vulnerable by selling first. Can we now afford to play hardball over the price? I think we have gifted Swansea the initiative in the negotiations when a week ago we didn't need to buy (because we had AJ who still had years left on his contract), they had a player with less than 12 months left on his contract and they were in a weak position. Also, every time you switch targets this late in the window there is every chance it's going to be a false economy as you end up panic buying a player you never really wanted and get held to ransom as the selling club recognises you are desperate.

Shhh, you're not allowed to point out any criticism of the club on this forum. You're a flapper if you do.

blue12 said:
I've said it before and I will say it again,if somebody would have said to me that three days before the transfer window shuts the champions and possibly the richest club in the world were struggling to bring players in,I would have laughed my cock off .
I'm hoping we still have a couple of rabbits to pull out of the hat but I'm not so sure now and if that's the case it has been one almighty fuck up,or ffp really has become reality which is very worrying.

watch it, Carlos the Jackal will be along any minute, he's desperate to get to a ton........

Is this the same Sky source that said the deal was in place to be completed today? Reliable as always.

But I agree with everybody who has said selling Johnson before signing Sinclair was a crazy decision. I think we'll still get him in the end, but for quite a bit more than we were expecting to pay.

Lancet Fluke said:
There have been quotes today that the fee "had been agreed" which leads me to think that the fee was agreed before the AJ sale and that the trumped up little fookin wannabees have gone back on their word and are acting like utter cockwombles
Make the coonts sweat - we will have other targets

mike channon´s windmill said:
There have been quotes today that the fee "had been agreed" which leads me to think that the fee was agreed before the AJ sale and that the trumped up little fookin wannabees have gone back on their word and are acting like utter cockwombles
Make the coonts sweat - we will have other targets

That's how I see it, Mick...

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.