Scott Sinclair

Status
Not open for further replies.
He is a player for the squad and a pretty good backup, but he is not a Mancini signing.

He could come good with our style of play and with lots of world class players around him, he could come top class in a few years. Who knows.

Could be a flop, could be a master stroke. For 6m though, I am not complaining.

i am by no means ITK about him i rate him highly but my mates just been over to my desk and apprently according to twitter hes having a medical today and meant to be signing by tonight... as i said i dont know how true this is as im not on twitter but hes a blue and rates him aswell

can anyone confirm this?

sam-caddick said:
He is a player for the squad and a pretty good backup, but he is not a Mancini signing.

He could come good with our style of play and with lots of world class players around him, he could come top class in a few years. Who knows.

Please tell me how you know he's not a Mancini singing? I would like proof please.

This isnt going to do my Football manager and FIFA teams any good for next year. Marwood out etc...

On a serious note, I like the idea of this signing, I was hoping we could have brought back Sturridge this season, so Sinclair is definitely a good alternative and won't cost the earth.

Pigeonho said:
Isn't this the player who the commentator's were all kind of taking the piss out of last year because he 'finally' scored a goal in the PL?

Something tells me it was someone else but can't remember who...

Don`t think so mate as I seem to remember him scoring for Wigan whilst on loan IIRC.

Ovo said:
sam-caddick said:

Please tell me how you know he's not a Mancini singing? I would like proof please.

He might be mate but do you really think Mancini would of put Sinclair top of his list?

Marwood seems to always be looking for homegrown players and looking towards FFP.

Just my opinion pal.

Mancini must of seen in the two games against City to suggest there might be a role for him. There are still parts of his game that will have to be improved, we never know he could do better than AJ, who I don't want to be seen sold personally.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.