Scott Sinclair

Status
Not open for further replies.
LongsightM13 said:
oakiecokie said:
LongsightM13 said:
Other clubs in the top 6 haven't exactly been fighting over him, have they?

By the same token have any of the above enquired about Johnson ?
I'm sure the likes of Spurs, Arsenal and Newcastle have been linked with him in the past and would be interested if the price was right

One thing worth keeping in mind is that it's conceivable and likely that he was settled at Swansea and that he would only consider a move to a CL based club.

Squad game at the end of the day. Your first-team is strong already, no harm looking to add something different at low-risk. He'll provide more width than AJ and I thought that was an issue for you at times last season - too narrow in attack against packed defences.

CityCTID said:
LongsightM13 said:
Other clubs in the top 6 haven't exactly been fighting over him, have they?
Who was fighting over Clichly?

It's because nobody was in need of a first choice LB at the time. I think it'd be different this season and UNIted would have defo gone for him.

Redknapp said he was bargain of summer window iirc, and that was before he featured for us and impressed people. Good call from 'Weston' there.

Could use some of this pace, skills on the ball not bad either

[youtube]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=wKCQRdaeQ-8[/youtube]

Will provide a bit of balance to our squad and he has a point to prove whether he can play at top level if he does sign. I hope that it is not at the expense of AJ though. I was a bit undewhelmed when we signed Clichy and Nasri but I was proved wrong.

Don't understand this at all. With all respect to the lad, i reckon he'll end up playing less games than AJ did last season.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.