Scott Sinclair

Status
Not open for further replies.
better option than johnson i think, we need somebody with a bit of pace and sinclair will give us that, johnson is a good footballer but with the lack of game time the postion sinclair and johnson will play id go with sinclair every time for his pace. Johnson will be a very good player for a club like liverpool.

M18CTID said:
Pigeonho said:
gio's side step said:
Get real.

Scott Sinclair is an average/good footballer. Not good enough for us.

Couldn't make the grade at Chelsea.

Been on loan at QPR, Charlton, Plymouth, Crystal Palace, Birmingham and Wigan.

Fitted into a well balanced average Swansea side who played decent football.

People are really suggesting this would be a good signing? Give over. He would never get into the team if everyone were fit. Would be no where near the CL games.

And for all the criticism of Johnson, he is not in the same league in terms of natural ability. Johnson might need to buckle down and work harder but he's far more talented than Scott Sinclair.

Becoming a bit disallusioned with the transfer activity.

I find this very simple.

We keep the players we've got (all four strikers and Johnson/Milner as back up midfield players). We make sure all contracts are sorted. Replace Kolarov if possible and sign someone 'cheaper than Agger' as cover instead of Savic.

That's it. And we still then have the best squad to retain our title.

Fuck Chelsea, fuck Utd, a spine of Hart, Kompany, Yaya, Silva and front two of Aguero and Tevez is all I want.
Smacks of football snobbery that post. He will be a squad signing, an addition for the long campaign ahead. Nothing wrong with it. Do you really think we will only ever go and buy the best for silly money? Sometimes you have to add good players amongst those world class to pack out the first team squad for cover. Good signing if it happens.

Exactly. And this business of writing off players before they've even signed doesn't sit well with me.

It's called a football opinion.

gio's side step said:
Haha. Ridiculous. You're genuinely comparing a player who has been on loan at several championship clubs and has had one generally decent season in the prem with Swansea to a good Brazilian player?

A good Brazillian player? Please tell me you don't believe there is someone called Sinclairinho!

gio's side step said:
BoyBlue_1985 said:
M18CTID said:
Exactly. And this business of writing off players before they've even signed doesn't sit well with me.

Scott Sinclair has a lot going for him including pace. If he was Sinclairinho and came from Santos the same people writing him off would be posting youtube clips and wank there tiny little cocks off

Haha. Ridiculous. You're genuinely comparing a player who has been on loan at several championship clubs and has had one generally decent season in the prem with Swansea to a good Brazilian player?

Is this a WUM
Really what the fuck, have i just had my point proven
WHAT

one player i think we could've got though was Sessegnon, really impressed with him. but think city might have emphasised on the english aspect as we're probably getting rid of AJ

gio's side step said:
BoyBlue_1985 said:
M18CTID said:

Scott Sinclair has a lot going for him including pace. If he was Sinclairinho and came from Santos the same people writing him off would be posting youtube clips and wank there tiny little cocks off

Just curious as to how much of Lucas Moura you've seen. He's no doubt a decent player but honestly he's no more a 30 million pound player than Andy Carrol was. In fact if anything right now Moura's level is probably closer to Sinclair than it is to say Edin Hazard. You say Sinclair has only had one decent season in the premier league, but at 23 years old and coming off the back of a decent Olympic tournament too (certainly better than Moura's has been for Brazil) it's difficult to see why this is such a bad transfer deal for us. I can just about understand people being a bit disappointed, but you seem to be suggesting he's an outright waste of money. By my reckoning Moura will turn out to be a far bigger waste of money and time.

Seosa said:
gio's side step said:

A good Brazillian player? Please tell me you don't believe there is someone called Sinclairinho!

No, I got the joke. You clearly didnt get my point

Mister Appointment said:
gio's side step said:
BoyBlue_1985 said:

Just curious as to how much of Lucas Moura you've seen. He's no doubt a decent player but honestly he's no more a 30 million pound player than Andy Carrol was. In fact if anything right now Moura's level is probably closer to Sinclair than it is to say Edin Hazard. You say Sinclair has only had one decent season in the premier league, but at 23 years old and coming off the back of a decent Olympic tournament too (certainly better than Moura's has been for Brazil) it's difficult to see why this is such a bad transfer deal for us. I can just about understand people being a bit disappointed, but you seem to be suggesting he's an outright waste of money. By my reckoning Moura will turn out to be a far bigger waste of money and time.

I think sinclair would be a very good buy for us mate but im sorry moura is twice the player sinclair is, although i do agree with if sinclair was called sinclairinho people would think he was a better player than he is.

Mister Appointment said:
gio's side step said:
BoyBlue_1985 said:

No, Im merely saying he is not good enough for us. The champions. And a team who are looking to retain the trophy and do well in the CL.

Might be good enough for someone like Liverpool, or Everton, Newcastle or even Spurs. But not us.

razinho said:
Why are people disappointed to see someone replacing AJ? His personal opinion of himself doesn't reflect his ability, he allegedly loves the juice at the weekend and he's not even slightly improved in his time with us, i would argue he's got progressively worse! Fresh blood in that position can only be advantageous for us.

Why is he replacing AJ they play at opposite sides. Would be an OK signing for options on the LW, good player who also likes a beer and shagging women

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.