Scott Sinclair

Status
Not open for further replies.
CTID101 said:
At 8m a good signing. Someone with real direct pace in the attacking third and is technically good also. Mancini has given Johnson plenty of chances and it hasn't worked out consistently. He will now try with Sinclair.

Will try what with Sinclair? To merely replace Johnson as a 'squad' player to come on and try and change games when too narrow.

Because if everyone is fit, and we are playing a reasonably difficult PL fixture, Sinclair would never start. So what is the point in signing him when we have Johnson who is no worse.

Could all this be bollocks ???
Imo he would be more likely to join Liverpool reunite with Rogers and replace Bellers who looking likely to go to Cardiff....

CTID101 said:
At 8m a good signing. Someone with real direct pace in the attacking third and is technically good also. Mancini has given Johnson plenty of chances and it hasn't worked out consistently. He will now try with Sinclair.

At last a bit of sense. I think a lot of people will look back on this signing later on in the season and admit they called it wrong. He will do a job in the squad, which not many other players can, but will be happy to sit on the bench when required.

gio's side step said:
So what is the point in signing him when we have Johnson who is no worse.

Because if we accept Mancini prefers inside out wingers, then Sinclair is the option we've lacked on the left since Bellamy left.

CTID101 said:

Exactly what we have been crying out for - our plan B....

The perfect addittion considering we don't primarily play with wingers so a player of his calibre and expectancy will be content to be the impact sub he has been recruited as.

gio's side step said:
Get real.

Scott Sinclair is an average/good footballer. Not good enough for us.

[size=200Couldn't make the grade at Chelsea. ][/size]

Been on loan at QPR, Charlton, Plymouth, Crystal Palace, Birmingham and Wigan.

Fitted into a well balanced average Swansea side who played decent football.

People are really suggesting this would be a good signing? Give over. He would never get into the team if everyone were fit. Would be no where near the CL games.

And for all the criticism of Johnson, he is not in the same league in terms of natural ability. Johnson might need to buckle down and work harder but he's far more talented than Scott Sinclair.

Becoming a bit disallusioned with the transfer activity.

I find this very simple.

We keep the players we've got (all four strikers and Johnson/Milner as back up midfield players). We make sure all contracts are sorted. Replace Kolarov if possible and sign someone 'cheaper than Agger' as cover instead of Savic.

That's it. And we still then have the best squad to retain our title.

Fuck Chelsea, fuck Utd, a spine of Hart, Kompany, Yaya, Silva and front two of Aguero and Tevez is all I want.

He was what 19 at the time, Mascharano never made it at West Ham.

He's been given the grand tour today of the training complex etc. Fee agreed, IMO this is a decent bit of business, a very useful squad player who would give most full backs a tough time. However for an extra 500k we could have got Moses from Wigan.

Tony101 said:
BoyBlue_1985 said:
M18CTID said:
Exactly. And this business of writing off players before they've even signed doesn't sit well with me.

Scott Sinclair has a lot going for him including pace. If he was Sinclairinho and came from Santos the same people writing him off would be posting youtube clips and wank there tiny little cocks off
oooh the old fashion if he was a foreigner people would w@nk over him. I always hear this when people dont rate decent english players. To say english players are underrated is laughable. They are in fact very much overrated. When a team full of PL young players get outplayed by South Korea and evenly matched by UAE, then either those countries has some great talent or some of the english youngsters are not all that

Oooooo the old i fucking misunderstood the point completely
I see lots of English in your comment but its still not my point. Give a fuck if he was Chinese and played for Swansea. My point is people on the transfer forum get excited about players they hardly heard of watch a youtube clip and then proclaim they have followed them since the mum said she was pregnant by the milkman and have never been so excited in their whole entire life because he is Brazilian
Sinclairinho (you get it now)

Kun Aguero said:
carlos92 said:
Will provide a bit of balance to our squad and he has a point to prove whether he can play at top level if he does sign. I hope that it is not at the expense of AJ though. I was a bit undewhelmed when we signed Clichy and Nasri but I was proved wrong.

WOW.

Look how spoilt we have become.

Philbo said:
He's been given the grand tour today of the training complex etc. Fee agreed, IMO this is a decent bit of business, a very useful squad player who would give most full backs a tough time. However for an extra 500k we could have got Moses from Wigan.

Thought Moses to Chelsea was a done deal?
How do you know about today? ;-)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.