Scott Sinclair

Status
Not open for further replies.
BoyBlue_1985 said:
M18CTID said:
Pigeonho said:
Smacks of football snobbery that post. He will be a squad signing, an addition for the long campaign ahead. Nothing wrong with it. Do you really think we will only ever go and buy the best for silly money? Sometimes you have to add good players amongst those world class to pack out the first team squad for cover. Good signing if it happens.

Exactly. And this business of writing off players before they've even signed doesn't sit well with me.

Scott Sinclair has a lot going for him including pace. If he was Sinclairinho and came from Santos the same people writing him off would be posting youtube clips and wank there tiny little cocks off
oooh the old fashion if he was a foreigner people would w@nk over him. I always hear this when people dont rate decent english players. To say english players are underrated is laughable. They are in fact very much overrated. When a team full of PL young players get outplayed by South Korea and evenly matched by UAE, then either those countries has some great talent or some of the english youngsters are not all that

I like the kid and think he would be an excellent addition to the squad as were really short on wingers
Would also count as a home grown player and i dont think he would moan about rotation
Between £5-8M seems good value
Does anyone know if Swansea would have to pay Chelsea some of the transfer fee as that could bump the price up?

He's also a goal scoring winger like Nani, we could use more goals from our non-strikers.

carlos92 said:
Will provide a bit of balance to our squad and he has a point to prove whether he can play at top level if he does sign. I hope that it is not at the expense of AJ though. I was a bit undewhelmed when we signed Clichy and Nasri but I was proved wrong.

WOW.

Kun Aguero said:
carlos92 said:
Will provide a bit of balance to our squad and he has a point to prove whether he can play at top level if he does sign. I hope that it is not at the expense of AJ though. I was a bit undewhelmed when we signed Clichy and Nasri but I was proved wrong.

WOW.

Seconded, plus he wants to keep AJ, FFS!

Kun Aguero said:
carlos92 said:

WOW.

was thinking the same.

No one is around to finalise a deal so can't be done today. Where is Marwood???

Just checked Swansea are playing Blackpool tonight as well, be interested to see if Sinclair plays any part.

Sleeping_Easy said:
Kun Aguero said:
carlos92 said:

WOW.

was thinking the same.

and me!

At 8m a good signing. Someone with real direct pace in the attacking third and is technically good also. Mancini has given Johnson plenty of chances and it hasn't worked out consistently. He will now try with Sinclair.

LoveCity said:
He's also a goal scoring winger like Nani, we could use more goals from our non-strikers.
he scored 4 goals from open play last season and more than half of his goals in the Championship was penalties

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.