Scott Sinclair

Status
Not open for further replies.
Not good enough for the Project of Man city to be top dogs in Europe...
would u count on him to win u matches against the likes of Barca,,,Bayern and Madrid,,,,,I dont think so......He is not upgrade to A.Johnson.....He is a type of aston villa and liverpool type of signing,,,,we should stay away from him....that guy Lucas Ocampus from Argentina seems a good player though,,,,,

Tony101 said:
Lancet Fluke said:
BlueBilly said:
Good Premier League player, not good enough for us. Adam Johnson is very frustrating, but he's twice the player Sinclair is.

So you honestly think that we can now say that a "good Premier League player" is not good enough to be a squad player at City? Exactly what calibre of player do you expect us to have on the bench? We don't play with wingers regularly, so any winger we sign is going to be a squad player rather than a regular starter, but we need to still have wingers in the squad. Who do you think we should sign for that role?
Squad player should be able to compete for a place in the starting 11. i never get the idea that there has to be a set order. You have to have competition
When has AJ ever--and I mean EVER--challenged for a starting spot other than as a one-off for rotation/injury?

The fact that he's a Rag is a put off admittedly, but as BOB said Clichy's tone soon changed when we came calling and look at his passion now. Not ideal, but time'll tell.

He looked really exciting when on loan at Plymouth from Chelsea a few years ago, seemed to run 80 yards and score every game and have loads of ability.

As a squad payer I have no worries, AJ has not been able to produce on a regular basis and if we're going three at the back is certainly no wing back. Sinclair was a full back originally so should adapt better.

He's not good enough for City full stop imo.
Scott Sinclair should be at a team where he plays week in week out, he hasn't got the quality to be trusted to consistently make a significant impact off the bench.

If I'm honest It'd be surprising & shocking if Scott Sinclair doesn't reject an approach from City if you were to make an offer.

Sinclair has represented loads of clubs & knows far too well that just b/c it's rosie for him right now, doesn't mean to say he can't go back into the wilderness.

He's had the trying to break through thing at Chelsea...

I expect him to stick it out where it's been good for him at Swansea or go to a Fulham'y type club, shocked if he goes to City. Wouldn't play, good, but, needs to grow a lot if he's to hold down or challenge for a place at a top club.

Cityinmyheart said:
would u count on him to win u matches against the likes of Barca,,,Bayern and Madrid,,,,,I dont think so......He is not upgrade to A.Johnson.....He is a type of aston villa and liverpool type of signing,,,,we should stay away from him....that guy Lucas Ocampus from Argentina seems a good player though,,,,,

As GDM would post, "Sniff Sniff".

Hope he's not reading this forum. Why don't we all give him a chance eh? The boy is young looked quite decent last season and could thrive with the quality of player he will have around him. He's got bags of pace which we badly need I'm quite happy (not over the moon) at signing him. But please give him a break and a chance.

This forum is kept alive by opinions. my opinion is this lad could come on leaps and bounds with our management and quality players. If he becomes a city player he has my full backing because he wears the blue!

Cityinmyheart said:
would u count on him to win u matches against the likes of Barca,,,Bayern and Madrid,,,,,

Do Afellay (Barca) and Callejon (Real) strike terror in your heart when you think of them?

Not sure what sort of players people expect to fill slots #20 to #25 in our 25-man squad.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.