Scott Sinclair

Status
Not open for further replies.
His agent is doing a grand job! Think his contracts up in 12 month so what you do leak it to a national newspaper that it's a fact to get all this publicity..Now Swansea will start discussions with him for a new contract.. Can't believe we always fall this bullshit...

I just don't understand the love-in for Sinclair here.

AJ might not be brilliant, but IMO, he's still better than Sinclair.

Both are one dimensional players, preferring to cut onto their favourite side.

Only difference being, AJ can cross and shoot better.

Both are decent players at best, but AJ edges it for me.

JustAnotherCityFan said:
Manchester City to offload Adam Johnson as they close in on Sinclair deal

The former Middlesbrough winger is surplus to requirements at the Etihad Stadium, with the Premier League champions having already agreed terms with the Swansea star

<a class="postlink" href="http://www.goal.com/en-gb/news/2896/premier-league/2012/08/08/3293800/manchester-city-to-offload-adam-johnson-as-they-close-in-on?source=breakingnews" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;">http://www.goal.com/en-gb/news/2896/pre ... eakingnews</a>

If we've agreed terms with Super Scotty Sinclair but not made a bid is this not tapping up?

I'd love AJ to do well at City just Mancini doesn't seem to rate him, he can certainly strike a good ball but he can sometimes dally on the ball a bit trying to take people on. Also noticed that quite a lot of his goals are beating the offside trap. I'd be more than happy for AJ to stay and if we get Sinclair we can play him in Carling Cups games Early FA cup games, siclair certainly has a bit of pace about him which is great for taking defenders on, AJ maybe technically better on the ball but Sinclair has the pace to take people on.

Kun Aguero said:
JustAnotherCityFan said:
Manchester City to offload Adam Johnson as they close in on Sinclair deal

The former Middlesbrough winger is surplus to requirements at the Etihad Stadium, with the Premier League champions having already agreed terms with the Swansea star

<a class="postlink" href="http://www.goal.com/en-gb/news/2896/premier-league/2012/08/08/3293800/manchester-city-to-offload-adam-johnson-as-they-close-in-on?source=breakingnews" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;">http://www.goal.com/en-gb/news/2896/pre ... eakingnews</a>

If we've agreed terms with Super Scotty Sinclair but not made a bid is this not tapping up?

No, clubs can ask permission to speak to the player whilst they negotiate fees etc.

sjk2008 said:
I just don't understand the love-in for Sinclair here.

AJ might not be brilliant, but IMO, he's still better than Sinclair.

Both are one dimensional players, preferring to cut onto their favourite side.

Only difference being, AJ can cross and shoot better.

Both are decent players at best, but AJ edges it for me.

I can't believe there are people around who've seen both players play and prefer Sinclair. To say that AJ just edges it doesn't even come close to gauging the difference in these two.

254991506_interesting_xlarge.jpeg

Prefer AJ to Sinclair but we need two wingers in the squad, IMO, not just one and we do need one with pace. I'm underwhelmed by the idea of signing Sinclair; the more so if he were to replace AJ.

Hamann Pineapple said:
Don't understand the love-in for Johnson to be honest. One trick pony and he doesn't trick that many defenders any more. I won't miss him. We lack real pace and Sinclair has it in abundance. Mancini will remember him excelling on the break against us last season.
couldn't agree more, sums it up perfectly......

Hamann Pineapple said:
Don't understand the love-in for Johnson to be honest. One trick pony and he doesn't trick that many defenders any more. I won't miss him. We lack real pace and Sinclair has it in abundance. Mancini will remember him excelling on the break against us last season.

"Excelling against us last season"... what game was that mate?

I went to both of them, and in both of them he did nothing to trouble us.

Not the biggest fan of AJ, but he's better than Sinclair on every level.

And what's with this "pacy winger"we suddenly need? We've just let Weiss go for £1.3m last week!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.