Scott Sinclair

Status
Not open for further replies.
Sinclair scored more goals in the league than Moses last season, let Chelsea have Moses.

Anyway, Jamie Weir on SSN just said that Sinclair WAS given a tour of Carrington 2 days ago and was impressed. £5.5m fee rising to £8m.

Seosa said:
Sinclair scored more goals in the league than Moses last season, let Chelsea have Moses.

Anyway, Jamie Weir on SSN just said that Sinclair WAS given a tour of Carrington 2 days ago and was impressed. £5.5m fee rising to £8m.

Swansea being a better team than Wigan may have a bearing on that goal stat though.

If £5.5m is true, I find it surprising that Laudrup is willing to let go of him for so little, especially when they want £15m for Allen.

IMO, Moses & Johnson are better than Sinclair anyway.

sjk2008 said:
Seosa said:

Swansea being a better team than Wigan may have a bearing on that goal stat though.

If £5.5m is true, I find it surprising that Laudrup is willing to let go of him for so little, especially when they want £15m for Allen.

£15 million is Allen's release clause and Liverpool always seem to want to side step the negotiation phase.

sjk2008 said:
Seosa said:

When they played together at Palace Moses was a class or two above.

johnny crossan said:
BlueBilly said:
Chelsea don't need Moses at all. For a similar price I'd much rather have Moses than Sinclair.
true - they've already got Hazard & Marin (+ Ramires, Mata & Malouda) - very selfish - it's almost as if they want to stop us buying him....

Makes sense.

The Chelsea board sit around & discuss transfer strategy.

"City are going to spend again..."
"Yes, but we can't let them get Victor Moses.. Anyone but Moses!"

Laughable assertion given that last time Moses was linked closely to City was 2009
Chelsea don't need Moses like City don't need....

...Anyone. lol

pudge said:
sjk2008 said:
Seosa said:

£15 million is Allen's release clause and Liverpool always seem to want to side step the negotiation phase.

They might be stupid yes (see Carroll, Henderson et al) but if they could get Allen for less, I'm sure they would.

That's why it surprises me that Sinclair is going for half the price.

That being said, I really don't think he's that good anyway.

Moses at £10m is better value.
Even keeping AJ is better unless he is the only reason Liverpool would be prepared to shift Agger, hence looking for a replacement in the 1st place.

I can understand why we would buy Sinclair, but he's not great, bang average. That said, I don't quite get the Moses love-in personally, I think he's pretty average as well. Couple of years between the two but at the moment, I'd say that Sinclair for £5.5m is definitely better value than Moses for circa £10m.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.