Scott Sinclair

Status
Not open for further replies.
Zin 'messiah' Zimmer said:
johnny crossan said:
I'd much prefer dyer, a more direct player who a lot like swp, takes a good kicking but doesn't shy away from the next tackle, Sinclair for me is far to soft and has similar traits to AJ, however bob knows what he's doing, he may feel he can bring him on as a player!!
Dyer is dire

In your opinion, however against the big teams last year he was a handful, arsenal, Chelsea, and united he was excellent, Sinclair is very powder puff, easily ushered out of games due to his slight frame- I'd take dyer all day with the way we play, put Richards behind a guy like that and we're cooking!
OK I'm converted - sign him up! (but lock up your valuables)
bluefaithbowler.gif

johnny crossan said:
johnny crossan said:
Dyer is dire

In your opinion, however against the big teams last year he was a handful, arsenal, Chelsea, and united he was excellent, Sinclair is very powder puff, easily ushered out of games due to his slight frame- I'd take dyer all day with the way we play, put Richards behind a guy like that and we're cooking!

All about opinion, for me sinclair is no improvement on AJ in terms of mentality or productivity, our system is crying out for a winger who can get behind to the byline, Sinclair may be able to evolve into that but at present he doesn't possess it, dyer would also be a punt, Sinclair has flattered to deceive since his early Chelsea days!

johnny crossan said:

All about opinion, for me sinclair is no improvement on AJ in terms of mentality or productivity, our system is crying out for a winger who can get behind to the byline, Sinclair may be able to evolve into that but at present he doesn't possess it, dyer would also be a punt, Sinclair has flattered to deceive since his early Chelsea days!
How about Walcott? Now they've got Santi Corzola and Oxlade Chamberlain he must be moving on.

Ntini77 said:
Dyer reminds me so much of a young SWP. I'd definitely prefer him to Sinclair.

this.

for £12mill we could get Dyer.

far better player and the swans on twitter i have asked agree.

they also say they don't understand why sinclair would replace johnson. There is no difference.

Lancet Fluke said:
I'd much prefer dyer, a more direct player who a lot like swp, takes a good kicking but doesn't shy away from the next tackle, Sinclair for me is far to soft and has similar traits to AJ, however bob knows what he's doing, he may feel he can bring him on as a player!!

If we are interested in adding an option like Sinclair then I'm surprised we haven't shown any interest in Moses. He's probably a bit more raw but he is quick, right footed, also has a decent left foot and is still very young with loads of potential. Seems to be in the same price bracket as Sinclair.

This.

Moses is a far better prospect than Sinclair and has more goals in his locker to add as well as wing play and tricks.

brand blue heavies said:
Lancet Fluke said:

If we are interested in adding an option like Sinclair then I'm surprised we haven't shown any interest in Moses. He's probably a bit more raw but he is quick, right footed, also has a decent left foot and is still very young with loads of potential. Seems to be in the same price bracket as Sinclair.

This.

Moses is a far better prospect than Sinclair and has more goals in his locker to add as well as wing play and tricks.
on the verge of a move to Chelski - that kinda tells you what you need to know about Sinclair

johnny crossan said:
brand blue heavies said:
Lancet Fluke said:

This.

on the verge of a move to Chelski - that kinda tells you what you need to know about Sinclair

They're going to get him for less than 10 million too, I think. Looks a very good deal that to me, he's 21 and under the right guidance could be a tremendous player.

Chelsea don't need Moses at all. For a similar price I'd much rather have Moses than Sinclair.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.