Scott Sinclair

Status
Not open for further replies.
Rammyblues said:
Personally why do we need him if we are going to persist with 3 -5-2. Doesn't make sense. No squad place available in CL squad but could play in prem league I suppose.
Surely, it's not going to be the only formation we will using for the coming season. we would be switching formations depending on the team we would be up against..

Sorry this guy looks ok but if we wanted a player like hazzard who can play number 10 / midfield then why have we not gone for Carzola from Malaga.

onceabluealways said:
Sorry this guy looks ok but if we wanted a player like hazzard who can play number 10 / midfield then why have we not gone for Carzola from Malaga.

He hasn't yet signed for Arsenal has he?

He would be good back up I suppose, and probably a good sub to have when trying to see a game out, with his pace etc. But didn't he leave Chelsea, due to him not getting enough playing time? Coming to us, would put him back in that situation surely!

Would much prefer Moses personally. I believe that Hoilett moved to QPR because he was concerned about first team time. Would have loved to have got him. Personally I think he's the best of the three: for me, he's the only one who's demonstrated that he can deliver the 'end product'.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.