Scott Sinclair

Status
Not open for further replies.
I'd pleased with this signing. He is never going to be world class, but would be an excellent squad player.

Damanino said:
Hoilett was free, and isnt any worse thean Sinclair.

Ahh Marwood...
Actually because he was trained by Blackburn any team in the Premiership have to negotiate a fee with Blackburn or it goes to a Tribunal like Sturridge with us. Blackburn are asking for 6m from QPR they refused so it will be decided by a tribunal add the signing on fee as well it's not as cheap as it sounds.

MCFC4EVR said:
Damanino said:
Hoilett was free, and isnt any worse thean Sinclair.

Ahh Marwood...
Actually because he was trained by Blackburn any team in the Premiership have to negotiate a fee with Blackburn or it goes to a Tribunal like Sturridge with us. Blackburn are asking for 6m from QPR they refused so it will be decided by a tribunal add the signing on fee as well it's not as cheap as it sounds.

4.5m i believe is agreed?

He takes pens at Swansea too, a goal is a goal but it's worth noting when you consider he wont be taking them at a bigger club. 5 or 6 of his 8 league goals must have been pens.

Think he's a bit average myself. Inconsistent.

Better than Johnson and would give us a pacey wing option as a squad player. I'd take a punt if I were Mancini, £4-5m is about right.

No thanks. Don't really rate Sinclair at all, and for the kind of money that Swansea will ask for, he certainly isn't worth it. Not that I believe the story itself. Just another random farcical link to fill column inches.

Personally why do we need him if we are going to persist with 3 -5-2. Doesn't make sense. No squad place available in CL squad but could play in prem league I suppose.

At £5m I'd be prepared to give him a chance, he does have some of the makings of what we want although there are some qualities in which he lacks.

Don't think he'd be up to it though. He'd have the odd moment of quality here and there but I think he'd struggle to make an impact and end up going missing in the big games and in the end he'd end up facing similar negativity to what Johnson gets. Of the two of them I'd rather keep AJ.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.