Scott Sinclair

Status
Not open for further replies.
Why are people so underwhelmed that it could be Sinclair.£8M for a 21 year old English lad and not being bummed over the fee.
I remember watching him when he was on loan at Wigan and thinking this lad could have potential.
Could be just the kick up the arse Johnson needs,now he`s got some competion for that problem position.

LongsightM13 said:
The cookie monster said:
LongsightM13 said:
Adam Johnson is a much, much better player than Sinclair. Underwhelmed isn't the word if we sign this fella.
He couldn't make the grade at Chelsea, has spent virtually his whole career in the Championship and it seems that nobody else in the top half of the table was remotely interested in signing him, even for £8m
Mancini disagrees with you.
Or Marwood?
I know there's always talk of marwood buying players off his own back.
I just can't see it without mancinis blessing mate.

Atleast with AJ having a lot of his contract left we can use him as a good bargaining tool if Liverpool do want him, slightly underwhelmed but if he signs he will be a City player so he will get my full backing! Perhaps SS will be happier on the bench than AJ is...

oakiecokie said:
Why are people so underwhelmed that it could be Sinclair.£8M for a 21 year old English lad and not being bummed over the fee.
I remember watching him when he was on loan at Wigan and thinking this lad could have potential.
Could be just the kick up the arse Johnson needs,now he`s got some competion for that problem position.
He's 23.

I'm going to wait and see him play for us before passing judgement. He could turn into a great player playing with top players day in day out in training.

On a completely different note, I feel a bit worried for Swansea, Rodgers left and they got an unknown manager to replace him, one of there best wingers appears to be coming to us and Allen appears to be leaving too. They really could be in trouble this season.

Not good enough. Would go for Moses instead of him.

He will go to Chelsea for aroung 8-9 m. That is a lot better business than Sinclair to us same 8 m .

Both of them are faster than AJ which isnt bad, but still think they arent better than AJ. Moses could be with time...

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.