Scott Sinclair

Status
Not open for further replies.
Paulmcfc2703 said:
ballinio said:
Paulmcfc2703 said:
We had Schmeichel who is a united fan.
i said Gary neville or Roy keane
Whereas some of us give football based reasons why we don't want to sign him your reasoning is truly pathetic.
i dont like them & i dont trust em, you are talking about people who hate us , hate our club & would do anything to stop us, you are probebly the same man city christian society that thought it was ok for one of our academy players to ridicule our club and manager because he was young.

ballinio said:
Paulmcfc2703 said:
ballinio said:
Whereas some of us give football based reasons why we don't want to sign him your reasoning is truly pathetic.
i dont like them & i dont trust em, you are talking about people who hate us , hate our club & would do anything to stop us, you are probebly the same man city christian society that thought it was ok for one of our academy players to ridicule our club and manager because he was young.
Owen, Fowler and Rush are all Everton fans. I'm sure all those goals they scored for Liverpool were their attempts to destroy them.

ballinio said:
Paulmcfc2703 said:
ballinio said:

Sorry but you possibly translate into a language that we are familiar with on theis site.Its called Englsih !!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.