Scott Sinclair

Status
Not open for further replies.
ballinio said:
Paulmcfc2703 said:
ballinio said:
i said Gary neville or Roy keane
Whereas some of us give football based reasons why we don't want to sign him your reasoning is truly pathetic.
i dont like them & i dont trust em, you are talking about people who hate us , hate our club & would do anything to stop us, you are probebly the same man city christian society that thought it was ok for one of our academy players to ridicule our club and manager because he was young.

Richard Edghill is a Blue but that did not stop the abuse from us when he played.

Has there been anything else on Sky about this other than what was said at 3pm yesterday?

Seosa said:
Has there been anything else on Sky about this other than what was said at 3pm yesterday?

Nope mate it just on continous loop now.

Would he be the most mediocre signing since Bridge?

Really a strange one. He has pace for sure, but quality wise would anyone say he should play for the champions of England and be playing in the champions league?

A lot to prove.

MCFC BOB said:
We did all think this about Clichy, remember.

Maybe to some extent. Sinclair however isn't even the best player in a mediocre Swansea team.

I wonder who Mancini has been knocked back on before we focused on Sinclair. I can't imagine him being choice number 2 after Hazard.<br /><br />-- Thu Aug 09, 2012 11:34 pm --<br /><br />
waspish said:
Sick of all the moaning spoilt brats! He WILL surprise some fans!

Just because City are focusing on getting him doesn't instantly make him good. You are allowed to criticise transfer choices if they are strange like this.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.