Scott Sinclair

Status
Not open for further replies.
argyle said:
MCFC BOB said:
We did all think this about Clichy, remember.

Maybe to some extent. Sinclair however isn't even the best player in a mediocre Swansea team.

I wonder who Mancini has been knocked back on before we focused on Sinclair. I can't imagine him being choice number 2 after Hazard.

-- Thu Aug 09, 2012 11:34 pm --

waspish said:
Sick of all the moaning spoilt brats! He WILL surprise some fans!

Just because City are focusing on getting him doesn't instantly make him good. You are allowed to criticise transfer choices if they are strange like this.

I think he's a decent player so let's wait until he's playing in champions team before judging hey..

I reckon we signed him for the homegrown quota... no fucking clue if we actually needed that though.

But sorry, we tried to sign Hazard and end up with this?

How can you NOT feel like we totally screwed this Window up?

Marvin said:
MCFC BOB said:
We did all think this about Clichy, remember.
You may have.
I seem to remember Bluemoon being underwhelmed when Clichy was announced because his value had dropped after a poor season at Arsenal in 10/11.

Sinclair is a decent, direct winger who can knock a ball in to the box. For £5m, that's not such a bad deal. If we were paying double figures I'd want us to get out of there as fast as possible but it's a tidy sum for a decent player.

I don't see why we're selling Weiss, though, if all we're using Sinclair as is a squad player.

I was over the moon when I read that we signed Clichy especially for the amount we paid for him. Always rated him as one of the best LBs in the League.

Fair enough. I could be completely off the mark but I know for sure that some members weren't impressed.

But we're criticising the decisions man who's delivered us the FA Cup and the Premier League in a calendar year. Mancini must know what he's doing so we have to trust him.<br /><br />-- August 10th, 2012, 12:57 am --<br /><br />
birchwoodgingerste said:
@agent 153 on twitter reckons he has been shown round the ground and medical soon.
Although this is most likely to be true, don't believe a word any Twitter agent ITK says.

I have said earlier in the thread that I am unimpressed by this Transfer.

Like most however - I trust our Manager.

A pint at the next Bluemoon "do" for all if he doesn't have an England Cap by then - even though he isn't a patch on AJ.

MCFC BOB said:
Fair enough. I could be completely off the mark but I know for sure that some members weren't impressed.

But we're criticising the decisions man who's delivered us the FA Cup and the Premier League in a calendar year. Mancini must know what he's doing so we have to trust him.

-- August 10th, 2012, 12:57 am --

birchwoodgingerste said:
@agent 153 on twitter reckons he has been shown round the ground and medical soon.
Although this is most likely to be true, don't believe a word any Twitter agent ITK says.

i don t believe it in fact im shocked!:)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.