Scott Sinclair

Status
Not open for further replies.
jake28 said:
Really can't understand this one at all,if this was the rags buying him we'd all be pissing ourselves

Yes I would be pissing myself because Ferguson has got wingers coming out of his ears, he hardly needs another. We have one who can occasionally be arsed to stir himself into action but not often enough for me or it seems for Mancini. As we don't use wingers regularly Sinclair at a decent price will do for me, Mancini clearly didn't rate Weiss or he'd have kept him on.

alky313 said:
Tevez City said:
If Mancini wanted to use him as a squad player, I would prefer to give AJ & Suarez time on the pitch instead of Sinclair.

None of these three are similar.
I would think AJ and Sinclair are similar but not Suarez

We need wingers. We could use an impact sub. He'd come on the cheap, and wouldn't mind rotation. Sounds good to me!

Tevez City said:
If Mancini wanted to use him as a squad player, I would prefer to give AJ & Suarez time on the pitch instead of Sinclair.

I fail to see why would prefer AJ, is like playing with 10 men!!

Me, I like to give him a good smack in the face and see the back of him!!

Sinclair certainly has the right attitude and enough talents to go places!! I'd be happy if we signed him

alky313 said:
McFcMiKe7 said:
alky313 said:
None of these three are similar.
I would think AJ and Sinclair are similar but not Suarez

Sinclair is twice as pacy as AJ.

Sinclair doesn't cut inside half as much as AJ, they are both called wingers and that's where the similarities end.
AJ is great for turning a 2-0 into a 4-0 when teams are stretched, Sinclair would be to try to get around the back with his pace when teams are clogging up the middle of the pitch.
Both will be valuable next season imho

I don't know if I wear premanent blue tinted specs or a lot of folks on here know F all about football.

ALL IN ALL I can't believe all the negativity surrounding Scott Sinclair. This is a guy who is only 23 and costs peanuts in today's world. He scored 8 goals and 4 assists for a mid table EPL and hardly missed a minute through injury. Then, admittedly in the Championship in the previous season, he scored 25+ goals! Yet AJ is supposed to be better with 6 goals and 2 assists, many of which were scored against exposed teams playing catch up.

It seems for many on here that unless it's a Hazzard or a Cavani, the guy isn't good enough for City!

It's not always the biggest names that help contribute to success over what will be a very long season. Mancini clearly sees that Sinclair can improve this team and I am more than happy to go along with his judgement.

I fear our interest in Sinclair (if it's real) signals the departure of AJ in a swap deal for someone like Agger. It's the only way that this makes any kind of sense. I really hope that this transfer link is rubbish, but it would be unusual for SSN to be so wrong.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.