Scott Sinclair

Status
Not open for further replies.
Really can't understand this one at all,if this was the rags buying him we'd all be pissing ourselves...no use denying it. The guy simply is nowhere near the standard we are now wether its for homegrown quota or not. We might aswel have lee croft back

It looks like Chelsea will have to pay £10m+ for Moses and there's not much between them imho so if we get him for £5m I think it will be a good deal.
His job will be to drag the fullback out wide with his threat of pace in the games that are congested through the middle and create space for Silva, Nasri and YaYa, he's a totally different type of winger to AJ.
It's a position where I don't think we need to spend £20m+, Sinclair is a decent player with pace, exactly what we needed in a few games last season, I'd much rather throw more money at Roma in an attempt to finally get DDR

If Mancini wanted to use him as a squad player, I would prefer to give AJ & Suarez time on the pitch instead of Sinclair.

jake28 said:
Really can't understand this one at all,if this was the rags buying him we'd all be pissing ourselves

Speak for yourself, it can't be a 30 million marquee signing every time, by no means is Sinclair the complete player but he has potential in abundance and as well as that something none of our midfielders really have, pace. I don't think anyone saw Valencia as a massive threat when he signed for United and he was there best player last season, for 5.5 million how can anyone be getting this upset over it?

Matt Jarvis could be another Option, Young English, would cost around the same price as Sinclair

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.