Scott Sinclair

Status
Not open for further replies.
Pigeonho said:
owen-mcfc said:
Scott Sinclair is a very good player, he's been playing for Swansea, yeah good team but Sinclair will get better playing along side Silva, nasri, toure, aguero etc. for me he's a great buy :-)
This is what many are failing to see. Mancini obviously sees it, as do I.

Absolute bollocks. Might as well throw me in there then.

The Fat el Hombre said:
Pigeonho said:
owen-mcfc said:
Scott Sinclair is a very good player, he's been playing for Swansea, yeah good team but Sinclair will get better playing along side Silva, nasri, toure, aguero etc. for me he's a great buy :-)

For the sake of the team, hopefully i'll be proven right and you won't.

owen-mcfc said:

I wish I had your faith.

he make alot of people on here eat there words Im sure.

Regardless of what any of us think the facts remain

Manchini has ran out of patience with I cant stop boozing and i think im better than i am Johnson, and appears to have ear marked his replacement as sinclair who i may add is 2 years younger than AJ

Pigeonho said:
The Fat el Hombre said:
Pigeonho said:

How is putting a second rate player in good for the team? What help is it to Silva and Yaya having to carry a crap player?

Cleggy09 said:

Manchini has ran out of patience with I cant stop boozing and i think im better than i am Johnson, and appears to have ear marked his replacement as sinclair who i may add is 2 years younger than AJ

How on earth do you know that....
I cant believe that people are bigging up Sinclair and calling AJ on just a rumour.
Any team would prefer AJ over SS including Swans supporters, time to stop getting giddy over a rumoured bid for an average player....phew thats better

The Fat el Hombre said:
Pigeonho said:
The Fat el Hombre said:

How is putting a second rate player in good for the team? What help is it to Silva and Yaya having to carry a crap player?
This is it though see, if it is all true and Mancini does fancy him, he ,(Mancini), has obviously seen he could bring something to the team. I think too many on here see him as 'Scott Sinclair from Swansea', and not '(insert mega name here) from Spain'. I would even suggest that many haven't seen him play that much to actually label him as shit. I definitely haven't seen him enough to say he will be a first team regular and will single handedly win us the league, but I have seen enough to see that he's a decent player. Mancini may think he can turn that decent player from a decent side into a really good player in world class side.

Cleggy09 said:

Is AJ leaving?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.