Scott Sinclair

Status
Not open for further replies.
What I don't understand is we were after Sanchez and then hazard who are premium top draw and now we're in for Sinclair. Just don't get it.

Why wasn't he good enough for Chelsea ?

did he not get the chance ?
which then goes back to my first question.

rastus said:
Cleggy09 said:
he make alot of people on here eat there words Im sure.

Regardless of what any of us think the facts remain

Manchini has ran out of patience with I cant stop boozing and i think im better than i am Johnson, and appears to have ear marked his replacement as sinclair who i may add is 2 years younger than AJ

How on earth do you know that....
I cant believe that people are bigging up Sinclair and calling AJ on just a rumour.
Any team would prefer AJ over SS including Swans supporters, time to stop getting giddy over a rumoured bid for an average player....phew thats better

you tell me what AJ has done in 2 years at the club other than play against dross and struggle to get in the side and constantly thinks he should be in the side.

its common knowledge that manchini has had enough of AJs antics off the pitch he had him and hart in the office months ago about it, one of them (HART) took notice the other didnt and continues with his lifestyle something which manchini doesnt tollerate<br /><br />-- Wed Aug 08, 2012 10:06 am --<br /><br />
grim up north said:
Cleggy09 said:
he make alot of people on here eat there words Im sure.

Regardless of what any of us think the facts remain

Manchini has ran out of patience with I cant stop boozing and i think im better than i am Johnson, and appears to have ear marked his replacement as sinclair who i may add is 2 years younger than AJ

Is AJ leaving?

valid question my friend its pressumed so but he may well be staying and sinclair does play on the other side so who knows however this thread has turned into a AJ vs sinclair

I was merly stating that if he is replacing AJ with sinclair in my opinion its not a bad move

Pigeonho said:
The Fat el Hombre said:
Pigeonho said:
For the sake of the team, hopefully i'll be proven right and you won't.

How is putting a second rate player in good for the team? What help is it to Silva and Yaya having to carry a crap player?
This is it though see, if it is all true and Mancini does fancy him, he ,(Mancini), has obviously seen he could bring something to the team. I think too many on here see him as 'Scott Sinclair from Swansea', and not '(insert mega name here) from Spain'. I would even suggest that many haven't seen him play that much to actually label him as shit. I definitely haven't seen him enough to say he will be a first team regular and will single handedly win us the league, but I have seen enough to see that he's a decent player. Mancini may think he can turn that decent player from a decent side into a really good player in world class side.

Or Mancini might not fancy him at all but think that we need a player like him and he is the only one that he's being allowed to sign. In Bob I trust but is it Bob we are trusting in this one or someone higher up?

I'm not a fan of AJ at all but he's better than Sinclair. We should be strengthening, not swapping good players for average ones

The Fat el Hombre said:
Pigeonho said:
The Fat el Hombre said:
How is putting a second rate player in good for the team? What help is it to Silva and Yaya having to carry a crap player?
This is it though see, if it is all true and Mancini does fancy him, he ,(Mancini), has obviously seen he could bring something to the team. I think too many on here see him as 'Scott Sinclair from Swansea', and not '(insert mega name here) from Spain'. I would even suggest that many haven't seen him play that much to actually label him as shit. I definitely haven't seen him enough to say he will be a first team regular and will single handedly win us the league, but I have seen enough to see that he's a decent player. Mancini may think he can turn that decent player from a decent side into a really good player in world class side.

Or Mancini might not fancy him at all but think that we need a player like him and he is the only one that he's being allowed to sign. In Bob I trust but is it Bob we are trusting in this one or someone higher up?

I'm not a fan of AJ at all but he's better than Sinclair. We should be strengthening, not swapping good players for average ones

I am not so sure. AJ has been here what, 3 seasons? And is he a better player than when he first joined? For me, no, he's shown no improvement at all. Which is not to say he is a bad player, he was pretty decent when we signed him.

But Sinclair who knows. He could end up being a much much much better player. Or not. Who knows.

Plus, Sinclair is a different player. He has pace and will run behind, which AJ does not do. He holds the ball up and then tries to beat his man, which sometimes he does. But it is not attacking with pace, so the opposition have by then got organised. For the park-the-bus opponents, Sinclair might be a better bet.

The race for Swansea City winger Scott Sinclair is heating up.

The Daily Mail says Manchester City are interested in Swansea's Sinclair but have yet to make a formal offer.

The winger, 23, has returned from duty with Great Britain at the Olympics and is eager to sort out his future with just 11 months left on his contract.

However, City face competition. Tottenham, Liverpool and Manchester United are all monitoring the situation with the player likely to leave for around £8million.

The Fat el Hombre said:
Pigeonho said:
The Fat el Hombre said:

We can only speculate on who's signing it is, (if it happens). I would like to think Mancini gets the nod on who comes in, especially seeing as he has just delivered a league title. That should put him in an untouchable position and therefore I can't see him accepting someone delivered to his squad if he sees no place for or no talent in that player.
As for AJ, well he fucks about far too much for me. Too many dribbles, loses the ball too easily and doesn't seem to have that final burst which would compliment his obvious skill. Sinclair is more direct, pacey and has the ability to skin full backs, whereas all AJ can do is try and get round them with his dribbling, which fails more often than it succeeds. Without seeing things too simply, I hope Mancini also sees this and sees that perhaps with some coaching and being surrounded by world class players, Sinclair will give something completely different.

Super David Silva 21 said:
The race for Swansea City winger Scott Sinclair is heating up.

The Daily Mail says Manchester City are interested in Swansea's Sinclair but have yet to make a formal offer.

The winger, 23, has returned from duty with Great Britain at the Olympics and is eager to sort out his future with just 11 months left on his contract.

However, City face competition. Tottenham, Liverpool and Manchester United are all monitoring the situation with the player likely to leave for around £8million.

Rags get linked with every player were linked with. He's a rag fan tho so he'd probably choose them over us.

Manchester City to offload Adam Johnson as they close in on Sinclair deal

The former Middlesbrough winger is surplus to requirements at the Etihad Stadium, with the Premier League champions having already agreed terms with the Swansea star

<a class="postlink" href="http://www.goal.com/en-gb/news/2896/premier-league/2012/08/08/3293800/manchester-city-to-offload-adam-johnson-as-they-close-in-on?source=breakingnews" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;">http://www.goal.com/en-gb/news/2896/pre ... eakingnews</a>

Don't understand the love-in for Johnson to be honest. One trick pony and he doesn't trick that many defenders any more. I won't miss him. We lack real pace and Sinclair has it in abundance. Mancini will remember him excelling on the break against us last season.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.