Scott Sinclair

The cookie monster said:
nederblue said:
You have to admire him for keeping quiet and getting on with things, he could have chucked his toys out the pram like Tevez and Ade did. I hope for him he leaves in the summer and has a good career somewhere else.

Couple of hours training every day
£50-£70'000 a week
And shagging bit tits everynight

Its not all bad really is it.

Of course not but I am sure he wants to play football, expected to and is probably wondering what the fuck is going on since he came here. He could have been a **** and hasn't. Lots of high earning big tit shagging footballers act like cunts, I am pleased he doesn't.

I think when we sold Johnson, Marwood went out and sold it to Sinclair that he would be replacing him. Starting cup games, coming on in most prem games and CL depending on result.

Unfortunately either Mancini doesn't rate him or he isn't putting in a shift on the training pitch. Everyone's saying he deserves a chance but maybe Sinclair is putting in 10% every session happy now to pick his wages up and sit on the bench, at Swansea he was the main man. Was on relatively high wages but was crucial to them so he played every week and tried his hardest.

If I was on 10k a week but i had to work my bollocks off but then moved to a new company on 50k a week and knew I could take a few days lightly and still get paid then I am sure I would take those days lightly.

M24 Citizen said:
Unless he can prove me wrong I think he was an utterly pointless signing. Not a patch on when AJ played good for us.

He's not had any impact at all when he's featured since signing for us.

The club will be ruthless this summer.
We need to send out a message that players of his standard are below our level.

Ship him out to the highest bidder, and recycle the cash.
We made a mistake last summer, and we'll rectify it this one.

peoffrey said:
The cookie monster said:
nederblue said:
You have to admire him for keeping quiet and getting on with things, he could have chucked his toys out the pram like Tevez and Ade did. I hope for him he leaves in the summer and has a good career somewhere else.

Couple of hours training every day
£50-£70'000 a week
And shagging bit tits everynight

Its not all bad really is it.

I bet she demanded a move back to Manchester and he followed suit. Sinclair could've signed for a handful of Clubs where he'd be guaranteed more football. It depends what he really wants though.

The thing is though when a young player snubs us for another team we aren't happy but when a young player like Sinclair signs for us we always assume its because of money.

The bottom line is players like Sinclair should be getting praised for joining a team like us where he will not be guaranteed first team football as it shows he has ambition to make it at the top. Also his attitude is spot on when compared to Tevez or AJ's.

CTID101 said:
I think when we sold Johnson, Marwood went out and sold it to Sinclair that he would be replacing him. Starting cup games, coming on in most prem games and CL depending on result.

Unfortunately either Mancini doesn't rate him or he isn't putting in a shift on the training pitch. Everyone's saying he deserves a chance but maybe Sinclair is putting in 10% every session happy now to pick his wages up and sit on the bench, at Swansea he was the main man. Was on relatively high wages but was crucial to them so he played every week and tried his hardest.

If I was on 10k a week but i had to work my bollocks off but then moved to a new company on 50k a week and knew I could take a few days lightly and still get paid then I am sure I would take those days lightly.

I really doubt this is the case, whenever he's played he's always worked hard and tracked back etc. Seems to be doing all he can to get picked but Mancini is acting the **** and treating him like dirt

sinclair is a potential great talent. Go back and check out some of the games when he was at swansea. He came to city already completely familiar with the possession way of playing that Rogers had installed there and he has a natural pace that no one in our first team can match, whether down the wing or through the middle.
assuming that the title is gone and no chance of new blood until the next window, i would be getting sinclair, rodwell and nastasic (injuries permitting) to start every game and when richards is fit again, same there.
the one thing about having all of the 'experience' in the side is that their desire, with the exception of perhaps zabba and vinny, is always going to be somewhat muted. Silva & Tevez have been there a done it on all levels and i get the sense that nasri, barry, lescott et all would be happy to move on, having got some decent silverware now.
But get the young blood out there now. Leeds is the perfect game for that to start

bluesimon said:
sinclair is a potential great talent. Go back and check out some of the games when he was at swansea. He came to city already completely familiar with the possession way of playing that Rogers had installed there and he has a natural pace that no one in our first team can match, whether down the wing or through the middle.
assuming that the title is gone and no chance of new blood until the next window, i would be getting sinclair, rodwell and nastasic (injuries permitting) to start every game and when richards is fit again, same there.
the one thing about having all of the 'experience' in the side is that their desire, with the exception of perhaps zabba and vinny, is always going to be somewhat muted. Silva & Tevez have been there a done it on all levels and i get the sense that nasri, barry, lescott et all would be happy to move on, having got some decent silverware now.
But get the young blood out there now. Leeds is the perfect game for that to start

City and Swansea are lightyears apart.
He's not to our standard, and should be shipped off in the summer.

King-Kun said:
bluesimon said:

no. your wrong there. Sinclair was way above swansea - he was at the centre of what they were doing and made it look easy. Of course city and swansea as clubs are way apart, but sinclair is a potentially astonishing talent. I am not saying he should have been starting every game but that young premiership talent should have been featured way more off the bench at least and started more of the cup games.

bluesimon said:
King-Kun said:
bluesimon said:

no. your wrong there. Sinclair was way above swansea - he was at the centre of what they were doing and made it look easy. Of course city and swansea as clubs are way apart, but sinclair is a potentially astonishing talent. I am not saying he should have been starting every game but that young premiership talent should have been featured way more off the bench at least and started more of the cup games.

Sinclair wouldn't start for Chelsea, Rags or even Spurs - and we're bigger than all of them.
He's lucky to get onto our bench.

Rid our hands of him, and recycle the cash.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.