Scott Sinclair

Uwes Grandad said:
Lancet Fluke said:
levets said:
I thought it was as well... Ned played the ball 'AFTER' contact with Sinclair

Quite. I would have thought that from where he made the tackle it would have been almost impossible not to clip Sinclair on his way through to the ball.

Thought it was a great tackle.

Agreed. Thought it was a penalty at first but the angle from behind the goal shows it was quality

ell said:
Uwes Grandad said:
Lancet Fluke said:
Quite. I would have thought that from where he made the tackle it would have been almost impossible not to clip Sinclair on his way through to the ball.

Thought it was a great tackle.

Agreed. Thought it was a penalty at first but the angle from behind the goal shows it was quality

You don't think he touched Sinclair at all before he touched the ball? I'm not saying you're wrong, just looked like he did clip Sinclair to me and from that moment on, not really bothered if he gets to the ball as he has already fouled him. Maybe I was seeing what I wanted to see.

3-1 down, he's our only attack minded player on the bench yet he STILL doesn't get on. Absolutely ridiculous. Can't help but feel sorry for him.

Motty said:
3-1 down, he's our only attack minded player on the bench yet he STILL doesn't get on. Absolutely ridiculous. Can't help but feel sorry for him.
Its absolutely crazy especially when you consider we spent 7 million on the guy.

I feel sorry for him, we're gonna destroy this lad.
I hope it's not a case of him being used as some pawn to prove
someone was right or wrong last summer. He certainly isn't being given a fair crack of the whip.
He's probably hearing "told you so" regarding his limited opportunities.
Maybe he'd have been better off staying at Swansea.

Why buy him if we dont play him. I've heard we needed an English replacement for AJ, but what's the point if we aren't going to play him

whatever Mancini has achieved in the last 3 years, his treatment of Sinclair makes him look a right prick.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.