Scott Sinclair

He certainly should be given a chance. Lots of people seem to think he's shit, I genuinely don't know if he's shit because he's only spent about 2 hours on the pitch in total since we signed him. He looked ok for Swansea though when I saw him. Certainly I can't imagine it would do any harm to regularly introduce some genuine pace late on in matches and by late on I mean a good 20 mins or so, not 4 minutes.

It would be inexcusable to do what Nasri did in a Sunday league game. But to do it in the last dying seconds of a Manchester derby, conceding a goal that could well cost us the title with all he is paid? Nah, no time for the chap. Can't wait for him to do one.[/quote]

And his "French Kiss" at Norwich - cost him a 3 match ban the fucking French tart!

I just do not understand the sinclair conundrum. He's actually impressed me in all of his games, even dortmund away. Last night he came on and he changed the game, why not give him a start? We are painfully indirect at times and he would certainly change that. Is mancini proving a point or something? Maybe im too cynical but it seems extremely bizarre to me.

sergiokun said:
FFS get over it mate bringing shite up that doesn't matter anymore.

I'm not suggesting that Nasri should be pilloried indefinitely but it does still matter. I have a horrible feeling that losing that derby might matter a hell of a lot come the end of the season.

Guys, you should be fair: he played in 38 matches last season and scored 8 goals + had 5 assists. Also Swansea was 11th. He is good enough to play against clubs like QPR, Norwich, Villa or Wigan!!!

cmdub said:
Looked good enough to me in the time he was on... not sure why he can't get a chance over nasri.. just frustrated can't imagine how Scott must feel

exactly, leeds home game, he should get 90 mins.

I've said it loads of times but wingers need time to build up their confidence of running at players and working with the full back.

I thought he played well when he came on, bit tentative but that is a confidence thing. He at least went and attacked Onouha which Nasri and Clichy didn't do and nearly won a penalty.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.