Scott Sinclair

bert's broken neck said:
It would be inexcusable to do what Nasri did in a Sunday league game. But to do it in the last dying seconds of a Manchester derby, conceding a goal that could well cost us the title with all he is paid? Nah, no time for the chap. Can't wait for him to do one.

And his "French Kiss" at Norwich - cost him a 3 match ban the fucking French tart![/quote]

Been a poor signing i agree, had the odd good game but that's about it. I was warned about this by a good mate of mine a big gooner from London. Told me he only had a good 6 months there and was delighted with the price they got for him, even said to me you will be wanting rid after a season or two and he is spot on.

Just watched the highlights from last night and Sinclair should've had a penalty.

summerseat blue said:
Just watched the highlights from last night and Sinclair should've had a penalty.

I thought it was as well... Ned played the ball 'AFTER' contact with Sinclair

levets said:
summerseat blue said:

Quite. I would have thought that from where he made the tackle it would have been almost impossible not to clip Sinclair on his way through to the ball.

Lancet Fluke said:
levets said:
summerseat blue said:

Quite. I would have thought that from where he made the tackle it would have been almost impossible not to clip Sinclair on his way through to the ball.

Thought it was a great tackle.

Uwes Grandad said:
Lancet Fluke said:
levets said:

Thought it was a great tackle.

watch it again mate....

dave_blue12 said:
I thought it was a pen at the time. Agree Ned played through SS to get the ball.

Dowd is a twat but could easily have given one at the other end

To be honest at first I thought it was a pen... Lescott was outside the are, but his leg was inside...only after the replay did I see that there was NO CONTACT

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.