Scottish Football Thread - 2022/23

Status
Not open for further replies.
Course it is.

Of course it is. The first time I watched that non penalty award at Hampden back was from some Rangers Gio1872 twitter account plastered in union jacks. Vice versa with a Goldson handball or a decision against Aberdeen, it'll be Hoopy1888 (shamrock emoji, shamrock emoji, shamrock emoji) who's guaranteed to be all over it within 5 seconds.

Every group chat up and down the country littered with Rangers and Celtic fans arguing over who gets more benefit than who.

Contentious decisions in a game involving Motherwell Vs St Johnstone, or Killie Vs Ross County? Radio silence as there's no benefit or loss to either cheek and simply doesn't fit the tit for tat tiresome narrative we suffer every single week.

Referees are incompetent. They are shit scared to award anything against Rangers or Celtic - sometimes they do but the majority of the time the "diddy" club will be on the receiving end. The times which they're not, is always a conspiracy against whichever old firm club they happen to be playing against that day.

Paper frenzie by your Rangers pals. What an endorsement of Beale that the strategy is to get shot of Ange. Next it will be all our players leaving, then all the players who knock us back, repeat and rinse.

My own view is he won’t go, but if he does, I will wish him well, realising that’s the way it is with players and managers.

I am also confident, that we are a good place to get a move to better leagues and with CL football a cert this year, we will do what we always do, regroup and beat you.

Although, I am worried that your latest revolution, I think this will be the 8th, with the latest Messiah, could cut the gap down to about five points.

I’m joking, you’re getting taking to made up cup land, again next year too, regardless of never getting penalties awarded against you and topping the charts on getting them. An occupational hazard we have navigated forever.

If I were a Ger, my worry wouldn’t be Ange going, it’s Beale staying. But, what do I know, my team have only won about 17 out of 22 trophy’s. Soon to be 18.

Paper frenzy but your support are already resigned to losing him? Honestly, does everything have to be some sort of conspiracy theory with you guys? You should be better than that MP, it's quite embarrassing to read at times.

And we get you don't rate Beale, even i accept he's got it all to prove, but given the shit show he's inherited and mish mash of a squad, you can't really argue with going point for point with Ange since he's came in.

Does that mean we'll topple you, maybe not, but I wouldn't be so dismissive of him, I've seen that conckyness bite too many arses from both sides if I'm honest.

Paper frenzy but your support are already resigned to losing him? Honestly, does everything have to be some sort of conspiracy theory with you guys? You should be better than that MP, it's quite embarrassing to read at times.

And we get you don't rate Beale, even i accept he's got it all to prove, but given the shit show he's inherited and mish mash of a squad, you can't really argue with going point for point with Ange since he's came in.

Does that mean we'll topple you, maybe not, but I wouldn't be so dismissive of him, I've seen that conckyness bite too many arses from both sides if I'm honest.
You’re right, but I’m not wrong. ;)

Thistle could have this job done at the half way stage, 3-0 and it would be tie over you'd think. Scott Tiffoney would be a decent signing for a few premiership clubs.

I have enjoyed Thistle in the play off games.
Great entertainment tonight in the 2/0 win.
I think they will play the same way in the 2nd leg.Seems to be the only way they know.

Wasn't that supposed to happen last year and he turned them down?
He almost went to Brum City a few windows ago for 3mill. Turned up at the training ground to pick up his stuff, then the club turned the bid down.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.