Scottish Football Thread - 2023/24

If we qualify is that doubled?

You know next time we don’t automatically qualify that many supporters of other clubs will be supporting the opposition in that qualifier.
They always do. What’s gonny change?

They always do. What’s gonny change?
More money going to the other clubs

We need a more competitive league. No point moaning about lack of competition then doing nothing to try and improve it.

More money going to the other clubs

We need a more competitive league. No point moaning about lack of competition then doing nothing to try and improve it.
Have you forgotten the arguments both of us had with supporters of the other clubs on here? They told us we could stick our money up our arse, when we told them to maximise your income through ticket sales. They can go fuck themselves. Made their bed….. and all that. Nose off to spite face bollocks. They don’t want to improve, fuck em.

Have you forgotten the arguments both of us had with supporters of the other clubs on here? They told us we could stick our money up our arse, when we told them to maximise your income through ticket sales. They can go fuck themselves. Made their bed….. and all that. Nose off to spite face bollocks. They don’t want to improve, fuck em.
Did you read Ayrshire Blue after Rangers beat them despite VAR giving them every single decision?

Sorry but I don’t take people like that too seriously!

After the way Rangers were treated in 2012 the vast majority of Rangers supporters share your view.

I know it’s not a popular view and I know the clubs would never agree but something has to be done as we are all going backwards

Did you read Ayrshire Blue after Rangers beat them despite VAR giving them every single decision?

Sorry but I don’t take people like that too seriously!

After the way Rangers were treated in 2012 the vast majority of Rangers supporters share your view.

I know it’s not a popular view and I know the clubs would never agree but something has to be done as we are all going backwards
I want a stronger league. If they can find a way by turning their noses up at approx £500k a year by excluding our supports, good luck to them. It won’t work, but as I said, I’m done giving a fuck. I can’t wait until the, well Celtic only win because they have money, when they refuse to maximise their income.

I want a stronger league. If they can find a way by turning their noses up at approx £500k a year by excluding our supports, good luck to them. It won’t work, but as I said, I’m done giving a fuck. I can’t wait until the, well Celtic only win because they have money, when they refuse to maximise their income.

Our income is maximised. It's just that you can't understand how that's possible because you're stuck in your wee old firm fucking cult bubble. Centre of the universe and all that, haha fuck off.

Our income is maximised. It's just that you can't understand how that's possible because you're stuck in your wee old firm fucking cult bubble. Centre of the universe and all that, haha fuck off.
They are quick to side with each other when it comes to money.

They are quick to side with each other when it comes to money.

They need each other and that's it. Biggest pub teams in the world and I'll give them that.

I remember when we barely had 2,000 home fans attending games against either of the cheeks. It's more than doubled now and we're having record season ticket sales largely to do with how the club are treating their own supporters and listening to them. It's so much better both to attend as a fan and financially for the club.

The blue and green fucking pound though, lol. Haven't a clue how a business actually works.

As I said. Nutters!!

I wasn’t talking about filling the grounds with away fans but telling the home support if you don’t support your club others will buy tickets!

A successful Killie , Hearts and Aberdeen would take a decent away to support with them

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.