Scottish Football Thread - 2023/24

Quite a few Celtic fans at Euston Station.
Just seen the disallowed goal and the only goal of the game
That's football you play great all season and have a howler to gift the cup to your biggest rivals
Joe was pushed but if left alone i don't think he would have dealt with the cross anyway.

Quite a few Celtic fans at Euston Station.
Just seen the disallowed goal and the only goal of the game
That's football you play great all season and have a howler to gift the cup to your biggest rivals
Joe was pushed but if left alone i don't think he would have dealt with the cross anyway.
No he wouldn’t, Ratso made an arse of it. We were too focused on winning it for Joe we were frightened to lose and it showed. Just relieved, but I won’t be watching it all again anytime soon. Or later.

I'm soon to be moving up to Scotland, semi retirement.
I'm a catholic but i love the colour blue.
Who do i follow?

PS when i was a kid in downtown Manchester i always had a soft spot for ST. Mirren as my 'scottish team'

Can ye help

Who do i follow?

PS when i was a kid in downtown Manchester i always had a soft spot for ST. Mirren as my 'scottish team'

Can ye help
st mirren then. I’m sure they’ve had a few sky blue away tops over the years. There is more to scotland than the 2 cheeks of the same arse in glasgow. And religion should have absolutely zero influence on what team you follow.

st mirren then. I’m sure they’ve had a few sky blue away tops over the years. There is more to scotland than the 2 cheeks of the same arse in glasgow. And religion should have absolutely zero influence on what team you follow.
OK thanks

Who do i follow?

Can ye help

Where you moving to? Anyone but the old filth.

Can't think of anyone up here who's main colour is sky blue. Killie are at least blue and white if that helps...

No he wouldn’t, Ratso made an arse of it. We were too focused on winning it for Joe we were frightened to lose and it showed. Just relieved, but I won’t be watching it all again anytime soon. Or later.
No foul on Hart

Only foul at the Rangers goal is Taylor with both arms around Raskin. The still photos show this and maybe , just maybe, with this solid proof our board will take them to task

Only one team wanted to win that game and Rangers were so far on top I feared the longer it went on a freak mistake would cost us. It did

Where you moving to? Anyone but the old filth.

Can't think of anyone up here who's main colour is sky blue. Killie are at least blue and white if that helps...
Avoid Aberdeen too, as a team and a city. The Sir Bully of Govan love in up there wouldn’t be fun for a Blue. Plus the crumbling dilapidated red stadium would be triggering.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.