Scottish Football Thread | 2024/25

I've seen the video, time to cut their allocations across the country further. Absolute mutants.

Heard about that and saw the video. Absolutely repulsive behaviour.

What sort of 'human beings' gang up and kick a woman to the floor?

This is a longstanding problem with the Union Bears and Rangers fans in general, this sort of behaviour. Obviously there are some ok Rangers fans but they don't do anything to stop this behaviour when they see it.

I
Incredible refereeing. Allow play to go on and then Dessers finishes and then bizarrely blows for a ‘ghost’ foul. Got the right decision in the end but just poor officiating

Booked a Saints player for an accidental coming together. Then allows a Saints player to more or less grab Diomandes shirt off as he breaks forward.. no booking.

As I keep saying. We all just want consistency. Officials that understand the rules is maybe too much to ask for
In Scotland it is too much to ask for.

I've seen the video, time to cut their allocations across the country further. Absolute mutants.

They seem to have become more repulsive since the extinction event. The media have enabled the behaviour, never calling them out but other clubs are fair game.

They seem to have become more repulsive since the extinction event. The media have enabled the behaviour, never calling them out but other clubs are fair game.
There's a possibility of some good PR here for Rangers. I'm sure a spot of investigative work by them would unearth the scum responsible for that attack. Inform the authorities, and ban them for life.

And yes; I'd say the same about City, or Celtic, or Timbuktoo Rovers.

There's a possibility of some good PR here for Rangers. I'm sure a spot of investigative work by them would unearth the scum responsible for that attack. Inform the authorities, and ban them for life.

And yes; I'd say the same about City, or Celtic, or Timbuktoo Rovers.
They won’t do anything, they are above the rules and they know it. Hibs have acted quick to ban the arseholes in our support and there are plenty, but we have morals. Their fans openly display nazi symbols and nowt, not a peep.

They won’t do anything, they are above the rules and they know it. Hibs have acted quick to ban the arseholes in our support and there are plenty, but we have morals. Their fans openly display nazi symbols and nowt, not a peep.
Not to pile in on them here, because they do have some sound fans (no.8 on here seems a nice guy from what i have read), but their fans are proud to be British, and support Israel, but at the same time make Nazi salutes and have Nazi imagery on flags.

They clearly aren't too clued up on history and politics.

I wish someone would make it make sense.

Not to pile in on them here, because they do have some sound fans (no.8 on here seems a nice guy from what i have read), but their fans are proud to be British, and support Israel, but at the same time make Nazi salutes and have Nazi imagery on flags.

They clearly aren't too clued up on history and politics.

I wish someone would make it make sense.
The Onion Bears are neo Facist. You’re correct though, they combine that with supporting Israel and Jews, which shows how thick the bigoted cunts are. Of course they do this because if the Green Brigades support for the Palestinian plight. Did you see them in their Smurf uniforms? What a bunch of arseholes. Most of them are young, baw faced and ugly and can only really remember one league win. So their rage and ultra proddy staunch stance is a reaction to winning fuck all and facing another period of being also rans. They are lapped up by that famous small minority of Rangers fans who are ultra bigoted, latest stats, 80% who still resides in the 17th century.

I looked at the Sunday Mail and fuck all. If that was us, front page. Their fellow fans in the press and media, for they are legion, cover up for them. Always have. But every **** in Scotland know they are out on their own horrible bastard wise. Not even a contest. They have no songs that don’t contain hate. None that are sung anyway.

It shows you how they are feeling. Fucked, like their team. And that ain’t going to change any day soon.

The Onion Bears are neo Facist. You’re correct though, they combine that with supporting Israel and Jews, which shows how thick the bigoted cunts are. Of course they do this because if the Green Brigades support for the Palestinian plight. Did you see them in their Smurf uniforms? What a bunch of arseholes. Most of them are young, baw faced and ugly and can only really remember one league win. So their rage and ultra proddy staunch stance is a reaction to winning fuck all and facing another period of being also rans. They are lapped up by that famous small minority of Rangers fans who are ultra bigoted, latest stats, 80% who still resides in the 17th century.

I looked at the Sunday Mail and fuck all. If that was us, front page. Their fellow fans in the press and media, for they are legion, cover up for them. Always have. But every **** in Scotland know they are out on their own horrible bastard wise. Not even a contest. They have no songs that don’t contain hate. None that are sung anyway.

It shows you how they are feeling. Fucked, like their team. And that ain’t going to change any day soon.
Yes, I am not going to get into the Celtic v Rangers thing, but it does seem like they started supporting Israel just to be different to Celtic as you are in favour of Palestine.

By the way my own take on Israel-Palestine is a moderate one. I tend to take a moderate stance on some topics and I tend to be a humanist, and I think in the sense there are innocent and guilty people on both sides. Those innocent people just want it to stop. But I think about it in those terms. The Rangers fans who support Israel haven't considered why and, as you and I say, it seems basically like a 'you do this and we do the opposite' sort of thing. It is very childish.

The Union Bears do seem like horrible scumbags, and many of them seem young, yes. It's really not on that they're not being charged with stuff, or at least banned from Ibrox for life.

As for me, I am not religious. I don't care about Protestant, Catholic segments of Christianity, or Islam, or anything. I flit between being agnostic and atheist depending on how firm and bold I am feeling at a certain time. I have no problem if someone finds solace and meaning in religion. But the religious hatred among the Old Firm fans is something I don't understand, especially as many are non-practicing. It's just awful that it is happening in the 21st century.

Celtic fans have a lot of problems too in that sense, but I would agree that Rangers fans are worse in general. But maybe that's because I lean a bit left of centre in some issues and definitely nowhere near right, so am repulsed by many of the things Rangers stand for.

I could be wrong but the whole thing about Israel stems from the belief that Ulster Prods are gods chosen people. Which 99% of rangers fans aren’t, though as a direct descendant of the OG ulster prods I enjoy my special status.

Is it ever going to be possible to discuss the OF without politics or religion coming into it? Tragic clubs.

I could be wrong but the whole thing about Israel stems from the belief that Ulster Prods are gods chosen people. Which 99% of rangers fans aren’t, though as a direct descendant of the OG ulster prods I enjoy my special status.

Is it ever going to be possible to discuss the OF without politics or religion coming into it? Tragic clubs.
I honestly don't think the Rangers fanbase as a whole is smart enough to think that deeply about it and make the connection.

And yeah, it is very very sad that politics and religion are still playing a part in all this. I don't know why it is so important to them and why they hate each other over it. But then, I am not one of them.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.