Scottish Football Thread | 2024/25

Best thing for Scottish football would be if these cesspits of clubs, Celtic and Rangers, would cease to exist. They have always been a cancer in our game, full of religious bigotry and hatred. And the mainstream media up here just pander to them as OF fans probably consist their biggest numbers in viewers and readers. The SFA ( including referees, notice the decisions from a neutral ref on Tuesday night in Europe with the blue-tinted Scottish ref & VAR yesterday against St Johnstone) pander to them ridiculously.
Sadly all non-OF fans know this and do nothing to stop it. I would love one of our clubs to launch a campaign against them and their cock sucking refs, either by walking off the pitch after another match altering decision, until this obvious bias is addressed, or even forming our own league without them. Matches against the arse cheeks do not profit clubs financially, yes even the home ones. This is a myth perpetrated by them, their fans, and their lapdog press.

So, fuck them all.

Best thing for Scottish football would be if these cesspits of clubs, Celtic and Rangers, would cease to exist. They have always been a cancer in our game, full of religious bigotry and hatred. And the mainstream media up here just pander to them as OF fans probably consist their biggest numbers in viewers and readers. The SFA ( including referees, notice the decisions from a neutral ref on Tuesday night in Europe with the blue-tinted Scottish ref & VAR yesterday against St Johnstone) pander to them ridiculously.
Sadly all non-OF fans know this and do nothing to stop it. I would love one of our clubs to launch a campaign against them and their cock sucking refs, either by walking off the pitch after another match altering decision, until this obvious bias is addressed, or even forming our own league without them. Matches against the arse cheeks do not profit clubs financially, yes even the home ones. This is a myth perpetrated by them, their fans, and their lapdog press.

So, fuck them all.
We suffer and have more than any of you cunts from refs.

Fuck you too.

Not to pile in on them here, because they do have some sound fans (no.8 on here seems a nice guy from what i have read), but their fans are proud to be British, and support Israel, but at the same time make Nazi salutes and have Nazi imagery on flags.

They clearly aren't too clued up on history and politics.

I wish someone would make it make sense.
What has Isreal to do with Rangers Football Club???

Why sing songs about fighting in World Wars and then stand idly by as some knuckle dragging fuckwit unfurls a Nazi banner?

I’m proud to be Scottish , British and a reasonably moderate Unionist but I don’t need to sing about it at a football match!

Koniec is wrong about the fans being banned. If you’re arrested at a game for violence, sectarianism or similar level crimes the club will ban you. They don’t wait for courts but immediate suspension of season ticket. If you are convicted your season ticket is revoked with no chance of getting another. I know this as someone I know got in a wee scuffle with fellow Rangers fan and is now banned (he’s a bit of an arsehole)

One has been arrested and I’m sure there are one or two others sitting at home shitting themselves awaiting that chap on the door.

There is a reasonably long thread on Follow Follow regarding this incident. It’s not something we should hide from or attempt to fudge the issue. A rival female supporter was knocked to the ground and those responsible have no place at Ibrox. They are not welcome at Ibrox. That is made perfectly clear in that thread. They are lowlife cowardly bastards

We suffer and have more than any of you cunts from refs.

Fuck you too.
Haha

A perfect example of the point I made in my previous post. The arse cheeks fans are full of bile, hatred, paranoia. Talk about lack of self awareness. Celtic are the Liverpool of Scotland, always playing the victim when they the the perpetrators.

Thank you Magicpole for proving my point. What a tit.

Haha

A perfect example of the point I made in my previous post. The arse cheeks fans are full of bile, hatred, paranoia. Talk about lack of self awareness. Celtic are the Liverpool of Scotland, always playing the victim when they the the perpetrators.

Thank you Magicpole for proving my point. What a tit.
I laughed out loud then realised you were being serious!

Your post is full of bile, hatred and paranoia towards ALL old firm fans! Talk about lack of self awareness.

Regarding referees. Nobody thinks Jefte should have been off. It wasn’t even a foul ffs!

Yesterday the referee very nearly disallowed a perfectly good goal. There was no foul and if anything it was the defender that stood on Dessers foot. Here’s the IFAB ruling …

While there is a stress on referees always making an initial decision, crucially guidance does state delaying for an offence is permissible in a "very clear attacking situation".

The IFAB VAR protocol guidance reads: "Delaying the flag/whistle for an offence is only permissible in a very clear attacking situation when a player is about to score a goal or has a clear run into/towards the opponents’ penalty area".

————

Last season the independent VAR review showed St Mirren and Rangers were the most wronged by VAR decisions.

Last season Sterling and Cifuentes were given straight Reds with VAR. Rangers appealed both cards but the Red cards were upheld and players served suspensions. The VAR review later admitted neither should have been Red Cards!

The standard of officiating is as poor now as I can remember. It needs to be better and more consistent for all clubs

I laughed out loud then realised you were being serious!

Your post is full of bile, hatred and paranoia towards ALL old firm fans! Talk about lack of self awareness.

Regarding referees. Nobody thinks Jefte should have been off. It wasn’t even a foul ffs!

Yesterday the referee very nearly disallowed a perfectly good goal. There was no foul and if anything it was the defender that stood on Dessers foot. Here’s the IFAB ruling …

While there is a stress on referees always making an initial decision, crucially guidance does state delaying for an offence is permissible in a "very clear attacking situation".

The IFAB VAR protocol guidance reads: "Delaying the flag/whistle for an offence is only permissible in a very clear attacking situation when a player is about to score a goal or has a clear run into/towards the opponents’ penalty area".

————

Last season the independent VAR review showed St Mirren and Rangers were the most wronged by VAR decisions.

Last season Sterling and Cifuentes were given straight Reds with VAR. Rangers appealed both cards but the Red cards were upheld and players served suspensions. The VAR review later admitted neither should have been Red Cards!

The standard of officiating is as poor now as I can remember. It needs to be better and more consistent for all clubs
So now I have been replied by both a Celtic and Rangers fan proving my point in my initial post. Need I say more
Thank you both.

Off to watch this afternoon’s football and league cup draw where I predict ( ie know from previous “random” Scottish cup draws) Rangers/ Celtic will draw home ties with Spartans/ Falkirk. Inevitably Aberdeen will probably draw Dundee.
Luck of the cup draw, eh?

So now I have been replied by both a Celtic and Rangers fan proving my point in my initial post. Need I say more
Thank you both.

Off to watch this afternoon’s football and league cup draw where I predict ( ie know from previous “random” Scottish cup draws) Rangers/ Celtic will draw home ties with Spartans/ Falkirk. Inevitably Aberdeen will probably draw Dundee.
Luck of the cup draw, eh?
Yet there was only one OF Scottish Cup Final in the last 20 odd years

Not Paranoid at all hahaha

You’re having a fucking nightmare here

I do dislike the way the League cup draw after groups is seeded. Should be an open draw.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.