Scottish Football Thread | 2024/25

Interesting that Larne lost 7-0 on aggregate to a team from Latvia in the first round of Champions League qualifying, then beat a team from Kosovo on penalties in the Conference League. Now either them or Lincoln Red Imps (Gibraltar) will go through to the Conference League group stage. Meanwhile Servette of Switzerland will have to beat Chelsea to reach the same stage and we will have to beat Copenhagen. Sometimes being a small club in a small league pays off when you start in Champions league qualifying.

Ne er thought I’d say this but Clancy wasn’t great but was fair. That’s Walsh and Clancy so it has to be McDermott next week saving Don Robertson for the Old Firm …..

Unbelievably the referee for Rangers next game….

Drum roll ……..

McDermott !!!!

Great to see the quality of the seats at Hampden, with 30,000 empty ones in full view. Seems the fans who don’t do walking away, have walked away.

I feel sorry for St Johnstone, a full house and half of the cash wouid have been very welcome. Only 19,000 means a much reduced bag of shillings.

Still, at least they will make money. Rangers lose money with that level of crowd, having to pay to hire it.

It’s pitiful but enjoyable at the same time. I can’t get the game, no link, but reading FF and nobody seems impressed.

We beat them heavily in September, the wheels come aff the bogey and theirs league home games crowds could sit on the bench. What is even worse for them is seeing us get better, even without additions, the squad look great.

They know we have cash to spend and are hoping our board do them a turn by failing to act. If they do, they are in for another long period of only having marching season to feel good about, especially those whose big sister made them a faux military uniform made out of old curtains. They shouid be proud. Show me any other march, where morbidly obese people get carried along on a river of hate. Think of the step count alone!

I can only hope we bury them this window. And every window for the next ten years. You will have people of 30 who can only really recall stopping the ten and the win early in the 2010’s. Apart from that all they have known is defeat.

Let’s keep that up.

Great to see the quality of the seats at Hampden, with 30,000 empty ones in full view. Seems the fans who don’t do walking away, have walked away.

I feel sorry for St Johnstone, a full house and half of the cash wouid have been very welcome. Only 19,000 means a much reduced bag of shillings.

Still, at least they will make money. Rangers lose money with that level of crowd, having to pay to hire it.

It’s pitiful but enjoyable at the same time. I can’t get the game, no link, but reading FF and nobody seems impressed.

We beat them heavily in September, the wheels come aff the bogey and theirs league home games crowds could sit on the bench. What is even worse for them is seeing us get better, even without additions, the squad look great.

They know we have cash to spend and are hoping our board do them a turn by failing to act. If they do, they are in for another long period of only having marching season to feel good about, especially those whose big sister made them a faux military uniform made out of old curtains. They shouid be proud. Show me any other march, where morbidly obese people get carried along on a river of hate. Think of the step count alone!

I can only hope we bury them this window. And every window for the next ten years. You will have people of 30 who can only really recall stopping the ten and the win early in the 2010’s. Apart from that all they have known is defeat.

Let’s keep that up.
That quite a rant hahaha

There’s another one in the post. Hearing your goal was a gift from your lads in the VARroom. At least they turn up.
Incredible refereeing. Allow play to go on and then Dessers finishes and then bizarrely blows for a ‘ghost’ foul. Got the right decision in the end but just poor officiating

Booked a Saints player for an accidental coming together. Then allows a Saints player to more or less grab Diomandes shirt off as he breaks forward.. no booking.

As I keep saying. We all just want consistency. Officials that understand the rules is maybe too much to ask for

Last time the Big Team won the Wee Cup Albert Kidd was 1 year and 8 days old and JFK had a week to live.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.