Scottish Football Thread | 2024/25

Nothing wrong with her she isn't injured or ill because of it. A drum was nearly stolen.

If you want to act like a grieving scouser because of it then carry on.
She’s a 50+ year old woman knocked to the ground and attacked by wee cowardly vermin.

They are an embarrassment. They are a stain on the club I support .

Nothing Scouser about me. They’d be blaming somebody else or the police or the media and so on and so on

She’s a 50+ year old woman knocked to the ground and attacked by wee cowardly vermin.

They are an embarrassment. They are a stain on the club I support .

Nothing Scouser about me. They’d be blaming somebody else or the police or the media and so on and so on

I hope her drum is fine, she's OK however no need to go overboard.

Assailant is in court, the court of social media wont make the decisions.

Ah well I can concentrate on the City game build up. At least we gave it a go for 4 mins.

Haha

A perfect example of the point I made in my previous post. The arse cheeks fans are full of bile, hatred, paranoia. Talk about lack of self awareness. Celtic are the Liverpool of Scotland, always playing the victim when they the the perpetrators.

Thank you Magicpole for proving my point. What a tit.
He told us to go fuck our selves. Go back snd fucking read it. Jesus H

So now I have been replied by both a Celtic and Rangers fan proving my point in my initial post. Need I say more
Thank you both.

Off to watch this afternoon’s football and league cup draw where I predict ( ie know from previous “random” Scottish cup draws) Rangers/ Celtic will draw home ties with Spartans/ Falkirk. Inevitably Aberdeen will probably draw Dundee.
Luck of the cup draw, eh?
How’d that draw work out for you ? Hahaha

Aberdeen drawn at home to lower league opposition.

Rangers handed the most difficult home tie outside of Celtic.

Aberdeen v Spartans

Rangers v Dundee

Clear pro Sheepy bias from the SPFL

We shall overcome !!

What has Isreal to do with Rangers Football Club???

Why sing songs about fighting in World Wars and then stand idly by as some knuckle dragging fuckwit unfurls a Nazi banner?

I’m proud to be Scottish , British and a reasonably moderate Unionist but I don’t need to sing about it at a football match!

Koniec is wrong about the fans being banned. If you’re arrested at a game for violence, sectarianism or similar level crimes the club will ban you. They don’t wait for courts but immediate suspension of season ticket. If you are convicted your season ticket is revoked with no chance of getting another. I know this as someone I know got in a wee scuffle with fellow Rangers fan and is now banned (he’s a bit of an arsehole)

One has been arrested and I’m sure there are one or two others sitting at home shitting themselves awaiting that chap on the door.

There is a reasonably long thread on Follow Follow regarding this incident. It’s not something we should hide from or attempt to fudge the issue. A rival female supporter was knocked to the ground and those responsible have no place at Ibrox. They are not welcome at Ibrox. That is made perfectly clear in that thread. They are lowlife cowardly bastards
Yeah I know, they started backing Israel simply as a response to Celtic being in support of Palestine, without actually considering it or gathering political knowledge. It's all very juvenile.

Yes I tend to agree they are vermin and as for me, I am left-leaning, it's just the way I think about the world - so on a more general level I am anti-Tories, anti-fascism, really can't stand the Royals, not really 'proud to be British' as I don't believe in the concept of patriotism and nationalism (I feel very different and disconnected to plenty of British people so don't feel a sense of shared culture or experience and beliefs). That's just my personal values on life though.

Anyway, your and my political views and life values are irrelevant. The point is Rangers as a club should be far more serious about taking action against the type of louts you reference. And even if you yourself don't sing, tens of thousands every week are singing 'Fuck the Pope' and 'Up to my knees in fenian blood' and other such assortments. I hear it whenever I watch Rangers on TV. I also hear it from some of my relatives.

Like I say, that is separate to how I judge them as a team on the park, and if they play well I will say so, I will be very fair like that. However, these ones we are talking about are lowlife cowardly bastards as you say. Kicking a woman to the ground highlights what animals they are and their lack of compassion and personality. Obviously you seem a good guy - I like you from most of your posts even if I disagree with some stuff - and I would never group you with them. I do feel though that there isn't self-policing by a lot of Rangers fans and even the decent ones allow the vermin to get away with it. Though I understand that they're maybe scared of an encounter with some of these scumbags.

Hopefully the club do something about it as you are suggesting they will.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.