Scottish Football Thread | 2024/25

Would you be as "couldn't care less" if she was your mum/wife/sister etc?
I read that her son said she had a sore head and wasn't feeling well, so even if it is minor injuries, it's still more injuries than she should have had.

They're scum and any attempts to downplay the incident are in bad faith.

How’d that draw work out for you ? Hahaha

Aberdeen drawn at home to lower league opposition.

Rangers handed the most difficult home tie outside of Celtic.

Aberdeen v Spartans

Rangers v Dundee

Clear pro Sheepy bias from the SPFL

We shall overcome !!
Yes must admit I am pleasantly surprised by that draw. Someone must’ve got the hot and cold balls mixed up when they did the draw for us to get Spartans and you get a resurgent Dundee team. Here’s hoping Tony Doc gives you guys a beating. Don’t worry I’m sure they’ll give Old Reliable Hun ref John Beaton the Rangers gig for your cup tie with Dundee, you’ll be alright.
Still a good day all in all, the Dandies got a favourable cup draw ( with all due respect to The Spartans), City got a good away win against a difficult Chelsea team, and I seem to have managed to be able to have boiled your piss
I’ve had worse days.

Yes must admit I am pleasantly surprised by that draw. Someone must’ve got the hot and cold balls mixed up when they did the draw for us to get Spartans and you get a resurgent Dundee team. Here’s hoping Tony Doc gives you guys a beating. Don’t worry I’m sure they’ll give Old Reliable Hun ref John Beaton the Rangers gig for your cup tie with Dundee, you’ll be alright.
Still a good day all in all, the Dandies got a favourable cup draw ( with all due respect to The Spartans), City got a good away win against a difficult Chelsea team, and I seem to have managed to be able to have boiled your piss
I’ve had worse days.
My piss is far from boiled. Lol

You must have missed Tam Cowans admission on Sportsound where he admitted that Beaton is a Motherwell supporter.

We’ve played three league games and all three referees have been Celtic fans appointed by Willie Collum the Celtic fan

And the nightmare continues lol

Agree on the City result. I don’t hate many things in life but Chelsea are one of the few!

As I said at the time. Rangers will ban those involved without waiting for Police / Courts to act!

Rangers can confirm it has issued indefinite bans to four individuals as enquiries continue following the incident outside Hampden Park on Saturday. Rangers has reached out to the St Johnstone employee to check on their wellbeing and to apologise on behalf of the club.

We abhor and condemn all incidents like this in the strongest terms and continue to support Police Scotland with their ongoing investigation.

Fearing the worst but wishing Hearts and Kilmarnock the best for tonight’s matches

Kilmarnock game on Killie TV

Ex Celt Elyanouyis (sp) playing for Copenhagen and still a cheating bassa!!

Fucking sickened by that.

Killie done themselves proud. First goal a ridiculous VAR involvement against us again, not really caring about the semantics of is it or isn't it a foul - it's certainly nothing obvious for VAR to be getting involved in. Play on there and nobody bats an eyelid, just awful re refereeing of a game.

The second in the 95th minute had huge elements of luck to it.

A very harsh 2-0. For all Copenhagen possession, Killie were genuinely rarely threatened and it was a performance to take pride from. 0-1 and we had a wee chance, sadly that second goal has killed it. Gut wrenching.

Hearts lose a 5th minute injury time goal to get beat 1/0.
Decent enough performance though Ithey just don't look like scoring a goal at any time.

Hearts lose a 5th minute injury time goal to get beat 1/0.
Decent enough performance though Ithey just don't look like scoring a goal at any time.
Still very much in the tie though against decent European opponents

Sickener for Killie. Held out but eventually had a softish penalty given against them but were still in the tie until the injury time second which makes it very difficult.

I thought the "old firm" were the big attraction up there. Hmm. Plenty of empty seats at St Mirren today. And Hampden was like a ghost town last week when Rangers were playing.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.